No announcement yet.

All the PBC fighters are picking Broner to beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    its a 50 50 fight but Broner is young I just looked at the dude aint even 30 yet wtf?

He also has an iron chin, and is very strong, Maidana said Broner was the hardest puncher and the physically strongest fighter he ever fought

If you watch the fights broner had with Mike Garcia, Vargas an Porter Broner ate all their best punches for breakfast and didn't even wobble.

Porter and Mikey Garcia hit way harder than Pacquiao yet they couldn't hurt Broner, how is Pac going to hurt Broner at 40 and past it?

I think it would be a great bet and these PBC guys know something we dont. Haymon wants to build up Broner, what better way to have Broner win against a big name and a legend, Pacquiao and Floyd are still the two biggest names in boxing

and Broner vs Floyd would be a big fight.
    when pac throws a punch, his opponent usually covers up in the traditional way. if pac is in front and throws a shot, most likely it will come straight in their opinion, so his opponents bring their guards up to block the punch but instead the punches comes from a different angle and gets thru the guard. this is how pac will hurt broner.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      he will hurt broner with shots he doesnt expect and he will hurt broner by breaking him down with punches. pac is never known as a one punch type fighter that will put you down. he always hurt his opponents by throwing a lot and from punches that they dont expect.

look at lucas, yes he was on the decline, but did you ever expect him to go down from those shots from pac?? i know i didnt expect that but its because it was those weird angle punches.
      No way in hell Broner or Mikey hits harder than Pacman... NO NO NO.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        broner or mikey hits harder than pac??

Comment

Why does it matter who picks who. This is a reach and I’m sure “all” pbc fighters didn’t pick him to win.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            broner or mikey hits harder than pac??
            NOP, but that was hectari said lol...

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
              According to Brandon Rios who fought pacman and spar mikey he said pacmans punches never hurt him and mikey hit him hardee in sparring.

Maidana who fought broner said he is strong, broner also dropped porter who is known for having a chin, if broner let his hands go pacman will be in trouble because ab fights lfrom the floyd stance and pac had difficulty with floyd

Comment

its a 50 50 fight but Broner is young I just looked at the dude aint even 30 yet wtf?

He also has an iron chin, and is very strong, Maidana said Broner was the hardest puncher and the physically strongest fighter he ever fought

If you watch the fights broner had with Mike Garcia, Vargas an Porter Broner ate all their best punches for breakfast and didn't even wobble.

Porter and Mikey Garcia hit way harder than Pacquiao yet they couldn't hurt Broner, how is Pac going to hurt Broner at 40 and past it?

I think it would be a great bet and these PBC guys know something we dont. Haymon wants to build up Broner, what better way to have Broner win against a big name and a legend, Pacquiao and Floyd are still the two biggest names in boxing

Porter and Mikey don't hit way harder than Pacquiao at all. What are you on ?

Comment

Do you think Pacquiao really gives a fuk who they are picking? I don't think he does. You never miss a chance to take a dig at Pacquiao. I'll pick Pacquiao because he is the guy with the heart and will to win. Pacquiao is the guy who attacks throwing lots of punches. Broner is the guy who hates to get hit so he doesn't attack and let his hands go. Pacquiao's 70 punches a round should get the win over Broner's 30 punches a round. The odds makers think Pacquiao will win and they are usually right.

Comment

Negative. Canelo is the biggest name, and his deal proved it. Pacquiao is an old lion now and nobody cares for him. Same goes with floyd; that's why hes always trying to stay relevant. This Broner and Pac PPV will do less than 300k. Believe it. Quote me, too, bruv.

Comment

PBC fighters or better yet BLM movement always stick to their own. Nothing wrong with that. People tend to stick with their bros. Are Pinoys gonna root for Broner? Highly doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X