Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Márquez is a hater! Canelo>Márquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM was a good fighter, he can say whatever the hell he wants.

Also, the cake was cool.

Comment

I cant stand this roid freak. He had to juice up in order to bear Pac Man. Anybody remember that whooping Barrera gave him, yet got robbed? Phuck Roidquez, ducked Manny for a 5th fight and went to go fight a bum by the name of Alvarado. Come catch this fade with me, illegal.

Team Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
        I cant stand this roid freak. He had to juice up in order to bear Pac Man. Anybody remember that whooping Barrera gave him, yet got robbed? Phuck Roidquez, ducked Manny for a 5th fight and went to go fight a bum by the name of Alvarado. Come catch this fade with me, illegal.

Team Canelo.
        Come on now. Dude is Salty , he cried all day about fights he lost till people started beliving him. However he is good, but very suspect.
        1. Chavez sr. 2. Sanchez, 3. Zarate,4. Olivares, 5. Finito Lopez, 6. Barrera, 7 Canelo, 8 Morales, 9 Marquez, Top 9. Marquez was good, but he fought defensively for alot of his career. He also did not fight Barrera untill Barrera was shot, and Never fought Morales. Some of this was on them because he was a defensive counter puncher. His only big win really was Pacquaio 4. So yeah i see both sides but he is very salty.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Make a top 10 of Mexican greats without JMM.. lets see it
          I said he IS top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Who is going to sue me? GTFOOH! Floyd with his IV and other sealed documents, and JMM with his sudden burst of chiseled muscle, power and backne and chimples at age 40. They don't pass the sniff test, and I'm entitled to make that assessment just like any other fan of the sport who knows bullshyt when they see it.
            Would you also brand someone a cheater if they flatly refused random blood tests and made up lies for the excuse why they refused them?

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
              Come on now. Dude is Salty , he cried all day about fights he lost till people started beliving him. However he is good, but very suspect.
              1. Chavez sr. 2. Sanchez, 3. Zarate,4. Olivares, 5. Finito Lopez, 6. Barrera, 7 Canelo, 8 Morales, 9 Marquez, Top 9. Marquez was good, but he fought defensively for alot of his career. He also did not fight Barrera untill Barrera was shot, and Never fought Morales. Some of this was on them because he was a defensive counter puncher. His only big win really was Pacquaio 4. So yeah i see both sides but he is very salty.
              I really dont like him. He fought a shot Barrera and still got beat. Barrera was leaving GBP at the time, so they screwed him. Man, Morales would have schooled his ass. He clearly ducked him. The jealousy for Canelo is perplexing. The dude already proved that hes an elite. Marquez was never a big star, and I think that eats him up. I still want to fight him tho. I'll rush the bum when I see him

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post

Team Canelo.

His Ko6 of Pacquiao was one of the greatest masterpieces in boxing history (the way Marquez goes in 100%, the way Pac goes straight down, the way he appears dead, the wife rushing into the ring), no better way to end the saga, especially after he was robbed in the 3rd fight. He was right to be uninterested in a 5th fight.
                Last edited by Lion81; 11-15-2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X