No announcement yet.

Fight Prediction who wins between amir Khan vs larryxxx

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Prediction who wins between amir Khan vs larryxxx

Lighting legend Larry knocks him clean out I reckon with a few big uppercuts the fuking machine then calls out broner that son b1tch.

Larry catches Khan in round 2 or 3 with a left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Larry catches Khan in round 2 or 3 with a left hook.
      Definitely could even be round 1 bro we see how Khan rushed in against lo greco. Larry won't allow that **** he'll break khan's chin in half. It'll be decommissioned

Comment

Knocks the wind out of him with a barrage of body shots, followed by an uppercut straight thru his guard.

Comment

I see Larry pulling the same stunt Floyd played against Victor Ortiz and than asking for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            Knocks the wind out of him with a barrage of body shots, followed by an uppercut straight thru his guard.
            Haha like the sound of that Bro!

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              I see Larry pulling the same stunt Floyd played against Victor Ortiz and than asking for a rematch.
              Lol, or hitting Khan after the bell with a superman punch to the back of the ear knocking him out

Comment

larry needs to stop ducking lou cipher

Comment

I'm 100% serious I honestly think Larry has like a 5-8% chance of catching Khan COLD due to the size difference (larry a big boy).

I can see Larry covering up trying to get down Khan's timing, and then trying his luck with a timed left hook.

Most likely Larry would get caught in the process and dropped and put out.. I mean Khan is a professional boxer and Larry isn't.

But Larry does know how to throw a proper punch, and I'm assuming he knows how to protect himself with a basic high-guard. and that's all it really takes against Khan.

Comment

larry lasts about half as long as lo Greco...that poser probably can't fight at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X