Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys date a bald headed girl??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes but only if it's a black girl. Black girls the only ones who can rock bald or short hair style. I used to mess around with black girls a lot when I lived down south and a lot of them had short hair, not bald tho short hair like Nia Long, but I've seen some bald headed hoes that looked good

Comment

I mean.... there was a czech **** star whose name escapes me who had a shaved head and was pretty sexy.

If the chick rocks wigs on the regular it's all good..... I could handle bald sometimes.... but like, coming to Christmas with a shaved ****in head? Nah son.

Comment

Maybe a buzz cut. If she has a hard rock type of style with some tattoos and piercings, then I think she can pull it off. Not over done on the tats and piercings, but just enough to add some flair.

It's like you need something to compensate for the lack of hair. I knew a girl in college who rocked a buzz cut. She had tats, piercings, punk clothing style. She looked damn good I thought. I think the reason she buzz cut her hair, was so she could wear different style wigs. She had several wigs she would wear and would switch it up daily.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
          Nope, I need something to grab onto if I happen to be falling down..
          THAT'S why I love women with big noses....something to hold onto while doing the deed.

Comment

No, and if I had a girlfriend that had cancer, I'd dump her ass quicker than grease lightning.

Comment

A very small minority of women can pull that off, so probably no unless she was stunning and somehow rocked it.

Comment

Never ever seen a bald headed girl I thought was hot including Amber Rose. That shyt just looks too boyish to me, like a dude from the back.

I like my girls with long wavy/curly hair

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                  Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                  Where is the option for Fuck no.
                  Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                  Nope, I need something to grab onto if I happen to be falling down..
                  Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Only if it was clean shaving. I don't want want to feel a bunch of stubbles around my gouch.
                  Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Boy cut yes bald? No
                  Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  It would feel as if i was dating jason statham
                  Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Plenty bald headed girls look sexy with the style, just not the one you posted.
                  Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I don't think so.
                  Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  no.. girl is supposed to have mid to long hair. That is my rule.

I don’t do no fkin bald chicks lol
                  Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I mean.... there was a czech **** star whose name escapes me who had a shaved head and was pretty sexy.

If the chick rocks wigs on the regular it's all good..... I could handle bald sometimes.... but like, coming to Christmas with a shaved ****in head? Nah son.
                  Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  Maybe a buzz cut. If she has a hard rock type of style with some tattoos and piercings, then I think she can pull it off. Not over done on the tats and piercings, but just enough to add some flair.

It's like you need something to compensate for the lack of hair. I knew a girl in college who rocked a buzz cut. She had tats, piercings, punk clothing style. She looked damn good I thought. I think the reason she buzz cut her hair, was so she could wear different style wigs. She had several wigs she would wear and would switch it up daily.
                  Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  A very small minority of women can pull that off, so probably no unless she was stunning and somehow rocked it.
                  Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Never ever seen a bald headed girl I thought was hot including Amber Rose. That shyt just looks too boyish to me, like a dude from the back.

I like my girls with long wavy/curly hair

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                    Looks like Nikolai Valuev's daughter, after she shaves.

Comment

That's the only kind I date.

They got to wear a wig when we doin' it doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X