Diaz vs McGregor UFC 202 Aug.20th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaz vs McGregor UFC 202 Aug.20th

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/15...ent-dana-white

I somehow missed the announcement after Sat's fight...but it looks like it on! I don't see this working out any better for McGregor. I think Diaz is going to make McGregor look even worse now after a full training camp and knowing he can beat him without one.

I think Diaz fights counterproductive to his own abilities more often then not so I like McGregor. I think McGregor will come in smarter & probably do some Carlos Condit vs Nick Diaz type **** worse case instead of the all or nothing approach he had in the first fight. I mean go look at that first fight. McGregor was making Nate look like a horror movie victim til he started taking too many shots & gassed himself out cuz he's not used to going rounds. I don't see why a smarter gameplan doesn't make that fight a whole lot easier for McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I think Diaz fights counterproductive to his own abilities more often then not so I like McGregor. I think McGregor will come in smarter & probably do some Carlos Condit vs Nick Diaz type **** worse case instead of the all or nothing approach he had in the first fight. I mean go look at that first fight. McGregor was making Nate look like a horror movie victim til he started taking too many shots & gassed himself out cuz he's not used to going rounds. I don't see why a smarter gameplan doesn't make that fight a whole lot easier for McGregor.
      I think after McGregor gets hit the 1st time he will break and his mind will go to that place where he was when he desperately tried to take down Diaz. I doubt he will try another take-down but I do think he will keep get hit after that and eventually Diaz will take him down. I don't think anything McGregor is going to do will stop Diaz and soon or later history will repeat itself.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        I think after McGregor gets hit the 1st time he will break and his mind will go to that place where he was when he desperately tried to take down Diaz. I doubt he will try another take-down but I do think he will keep get hit after that and eventually Diaz will take him down. I don't think anything McGregor is going to do will stop Diaz and soon or later history will repeat itself.
        LOL safe bet there.

And no I don't think Conor stops him too. I think Nate has only been stopped once so the odds are against it. If Conor goes in accepting that it'll be a 5 rounder & fights like that I love his chances. He was fighting like he had a KO1 planned & fair enough when you are both 145 & you are the big guy. That'll happen a whole lot more often there. These two are more the same size & Nate is durable as ****. You can't do the same thing to him as these lil mfers.

Comment

McGregor obviously beats him in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            McGregor obviously beats him in the rematch.
            lol wut

why so?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              lol wut

why so?
              I got Conor winning.

Conor was whooping him in round 1, Nate was all bloodied up after a few minutes and Nate wasn't really tagging or hurting Conor. Round 2, Conor came out better but he was gassed and Nate is not someone you want to fight when you are running on fumes. He will push the pace until you fall.

Conor will come in better shape, he admits he was doing some stupid **** when he was training (that ponytail dude was bull**** Lol) and will fight a more strategic fight. Nate Diaz isn't some unbelievable fighter, let's not get it twisted. There are a number of people at 155 that could beat him, hell Frankie Edgar would beat him convincingly.

I was happy that Conor lost because his trash talk and attitude was just getting too venomous and out of hand and i'm happy it was Nate to do it. The Diaz bros fight anyone, any time and always are out to put on a show. The game will miss people like them when they're gone.

Comment

Once it goes past the first round it'll be all Nate....

Comment

Lol its another easy win for Nate, Conor cant make a 5rd fight n doesnt have power to hurt Diaz

Comment

kaps and TX get it.

Comment

Working...
                    X