Video: Floyd Mayweather Sr Abril Won 3 Rounds Sharif Bogere won 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha what a tool

Comment

I wonder if he watched Abril vs Rios and what his opinion was. I think Sr got the rounds mixed up and meant to say Abril actually won 9.

Comment

Mayweather don't know **** about boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Do any of you guys even like Seckbach?
          He's a bit of a tool, but he uploads some good stuff at times. Haven't watched much from his channel in a while but the features from Garcia's gym used be pretty good.

Comment

Once Sr said 3 rounds, I didn't need to watch the rest. Maybe there was a method to his madness, but if he truly scored the fight that way, then I can never take him serious. He was biased in this fight, and when his own son fought Dlh. Good trainer, untrustworthy when it comes to scoring fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Man please
              LMAO...one of the best pics I have ever seen on this site, excellent work Sir!!!!

How anyone would want this old clown training them is insane. "He don't know shit bout boxin!"

Comment

back on that crack rock, evidently

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Once Sr said 3 rounds, I didn't need to watch the rest. Maybe there was a method to his madness, but if he truly scored the fight that way, then I can never take him serious. He was biased in this fight, and when his own son fought Dlh. Good trainer, untrustworthy when it comes to scoring fights.
                  I think the reason he said 3 rds was because Bogere was next to him.

Comment

Floyd Sr. sounds like he had quite a few "Patrons". That would explain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Guess Roger has to tell his brother he don't know **** bout boxing.
                      Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                      Holy **** Sr's an idiot.
                      Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      I think Sr got the rounds mixed up and meant to say Abril actually won 9.
                      Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                      Mayweather don't know **** about boxing!
                      lmao You guys all beat me to the punch!

Comment

Working...
                      X