Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Abril : who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favor Broner over Abril...... Abril has a tendency to wait for the perfect shot/not be active enough

Re post

Comment

Originally posted by LightningRT View Post
      Here is some telling information. Look at the guys Broner has fought, Ponce, Reese, Demarco, and others who stand RIGHT in front of Broner. Thats because Broner does not have fast footwork. There is a reason they picked these guys for him. A fighter cannot have average footspeed against Abril or a guy like Vasquez. Broner would be made to look more ordinary and his people are not going to allow that while they are building up the Broner hype. Notice how Broner NEVER mentions Vasquez and keeps calling out Burns???? As if it is some sort of guarantee that Burns is going to beat Vasquez in spite of the fact that most would pick Vasquez against Burns. Clear pattern.
      Ponce De Leon didn't stand in front of Broner, that's why he did so well. Broner is not fast on his feet but he's a fast counter puncher. I noticed Bogere countered Abril's right hands with his own right hands several times in the fight, that's one of the things Broner does best.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Ponce De Leon didn't stand in front of Broner, that's why he did so well. Broner is not fast on his feet but he's a fast counter puncher. I noticed Bogere countered Abril's right hands with his own right hands several times in the fight, that's one of the things Broner does best.
        Ponce was in front of Broner more times than not and stood in the pocket but used a high guard. Bogere was able to counter because if nothing more, he has fast feet and even leaps in. Broner will have a harder time getting in than Bogere because he tries to walk fighters down and that is not happening with Abril. Broner will get frustrated and lose or win a close decision that even more exposes his lack of footwork.

Comment

I would have to go with Broner in this one.

Comment

Working...
          X