Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Big Baby bulks up to 350lbs nobody can stop him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude is a decent fighter. Blowing up that much only takes away from his natural advantages. Fighters should be cutting down to the weight that gives them the best stamina. Sooner or later there will be a guy who can read and or figure them out. When that happens the extra weight won't matter.

Comment

It's amazing how someone Soo big can go 12rounds.
      He won't live long after he stops boxing and getting that cardio in.
      Chit if he wasn't boxing he might be one of them dudes that the fire brigade needs to be called to lift him out of his bed.

Comment

Being slow, fat and lacking stamina is not going to help against massive but athletic Heavies. He needs to go the other way if he wants to have even a small hope of beating the top men. Only way getting any fatter than he is makes sense is if he is moving to Sumo. Becoming the far less skilled 2nd coming of Buster Mathis is a terrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          It's amazing how someone Soo big can go 12rounds.
          He won't live long after he stops boxing and getting that cardio in.
          Chit if he wasn't boxing he might be one of them dudes that the fire brigade needs to be called to lift him out of his bed.

I can only imagine how bad he would be if this is what he looks like as a pro athelete. I mean Tyson had bad genetics for obesity, his brother died at a young age from obesity and he ballooned up in retirement for a while. Yet as a pro boxer, even near 40 years old, he was never fat in the ring.

This guy is like 70 pounds overweight on fight night. He is worse on fight night than Tyson Fury or Mike Tyson and we seen how they ballooned up.

Comment

if only he could drop to 250. he'd be a big version of David Tua. for some reason he reminds me of him

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
              He already weighs 100+ pounds more than Wilder, and I got Wilder beating him by KO.

Although, I’d like to see how Wilder deals with a guy so much heavier than him holding and leaning on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z96TBiXHPLE

wilder hurt him badly in sparring

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                This man is a monster, the new breed of heavyweight

"big" george foreman was 218lbs

Big Baby Miller is 317

Nobody can handle this dude
                A heavyweight boxer being fat is a minus not a plus. The prime 218 pound Foreman would spot him the 100 pounds and knock his fat head off. Miller is a decent heavyweight in spite of being so fat not because of it. He would be a better fighter if he was not so fat. He is not a new breed of heavyweight. There have been and are lots of fat 300 to 350 pound heavyweights in boxing and none of them were very good. There are big fat men in this world weighing as much as 500 pounds or more and none of them are future heavyweight champs. This boxing not sumo wrestling.

Comment

Butterbean could lick 'em

Comment

Hes going to get hit to m uch

He doesn;t have a defense, and someone that can move and hit will light him up

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                      if only he could drop to 250. he'd be a big version of David Tua. for some reason he reminds me of him

Tua had dynamite in those fists, miller merely has fire crackers

Comment

Working...
                      X