Spence & Crawford Last Nite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Funny sh^t.

Also Elie is such a f#cking ******. He just videos this whole exchange between two of the best WW's & his first question post all that is "how much did your chain cost". LMFAO. And while I'm at it why isn't he selling shirts that say REPORTING on it. Thats his mfing tagline. How the f#ck you putting REPRESENT on your shirts? Dumb mfer.
    Dude just asks the most random irrelevant sh^t lol. Spence told him I will tell you, but you gotta shut the camera off Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Announced weights entering the ring on fight night were Crawford 157 pounds for the Horn fight and Spence 156 pounds for the Ocampo fight. Spence is NOT a giant welterweight that so many say he is. He weighs about the same as Crawford going into the ring. I pick Spence to win by KO with his relentless effective attack to the body and head. Spence hits harder and takes a punch better and throws more punches every round than Crawford. Nobody has lasted more than 8 rounds with Spence in years. Spence would have knocked out Crawford's last opponent in a few rounds in my opinion. MAN DOWN!
      For starters those are not their in ring weights, also you can't take weight as the only denominator when it comes to size, I've told you this not even last week, I don't know why you keep regurgitating the same stuff. Some fighters carry weight better than others, some really bounce back hard after a weigh in but a lot of that can be water weight, no one but you argues against the fact that Spence is a HUGE welterweight.

Ricky Hatton used to weigh 154lbs the day after from 140lbs, but he was a small welterweight.

Canelo was often 170+ after a weigh in, I think 174 for Angulo. George Groves weighed 175lbs the day of his Froch fight...could Groves make 154lbs healthily? Not a chance, otherwise he would be fighting there. But by using your logic they were roughly the same size?

You see how that falls apart?

In terms of your fight prediction, that is much more respectable, but I disagree with it. I've given my reasons in my first post. We will see who's right when it happens

Comment

hahahaha

i like both guys...but spence said "u got hurt by gamboa"...and crawford was like "you got hurt by ocampo"....???? ok

advantage=spence

Comment

lol spence looks so silly with that big dog chain around his neck

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            hahahaha

i like both guys...but spence said "u got hurt by gamboa"...and crawford was like "you got hurt by ocampo"....???? ok

advantage=spence
            u like both guys but u think spence is a little bit sexier

Comment

Spence embarrassed Crawford, his boy and Arum to their face. Anyone that says otherwise has an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                u like both guys but u think spence is a little bit sexier
                man ....were here to talk boxing...im sure theres a ****erotic board somewhere on the interweb for you...go find it...im not here to play that child ****

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  The best part of the video: Crawford "I bet you a hundred thousand he's faster than you". Spence looks down at the trainers physique and says "In what".......
                  Hahaha Spence was clowning all of them. Made Arum look like a fool all on his own. The first 30 seconds Spence was ready to pop off.

Comment

Arum looked nicely toasted. Wonder what strain he was toking on.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Arum looked nicely toasted. Wonder what strain he was toking on.
                      its called "just being old"

Comment

Working...
                      X