Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, Errol Spence Meet Face To Face in Oklahoma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
    20 Min video

I love it!

Bud is ready, that's for sure. I'm still rocking with Spence though.

Comment

I can't think of 2 better fighters in any weight class currently. This may not be the biggest money making fight but as far as talent and skill, there isn't a better fight to be made.

Comment

So they met up and Spence looks drunk. Who gives a fuk? You foos gossip like little fkin girls.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Spence look drunk again
          Spence all drunk and Bud laughing at him like "Dude, you better not be drunk if you step to me in the ring."

Comment

And no Spence is not "drunk" you fools gossip like a bunch of girls. Got these two coming together to make something happen, and these clowns above trying to shift the convo else where, out of thin air.
            "He too little. He light in the ass." - Spence

"Ain't nobody say Floyd was too little" - Bud

It's clear who wants it and who doesn't. Spence gets worked.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Basically Spence confessed he ducking, when Bud told him that he got a belt now Errol replied that Shawn Porter had a belt too and that why wouldn't he go the easier route?

Errol Spence is a confirm cherry-picker and duck.
              Ok........ have you ever watched the film “ The hate you give”??

Comment

20 Min video

Damn! I never knew Bud to be so brash and Erroll displayed a tremendous amount balls and wasn't in the least bit intimidated by Crawford or his goons. Spence looked like he was ready to fuck somebody up. Bud was acting hard and talking all that shit in front of his crew

Comment

Watched all the footage, then I come here to see what's being said. As usual, people are talking about who "won" the verbal encounter lol

Talking doesn't win fights. I just saw two confident guys doing their job. Both want that fight. Spence said, "I'm knocking you out!" Several times and was dead serious. Bud wants that fight. I think he really just wants to get over to the other camp and party.

Also noticed Bob wouldn't answer that question about a fight. He's one smart old man lol

Lastly, I noticed at the end of the YouTube video, both fighters seemed to acknowledge the limitations on their decision making.

Terence asked Errol, "What did he say?" About Al. Then he followed it with, "I need to call him." Thought that was interesting. Both were legitimately serious right there.

I also noticed when the camera asked Arum about the fight right after, Bud and Spence got quiet and looked at him.

To me that seemed to be a great moment for fans to realize that these guys aren't completely in control of their process. Very good content here.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Damn! I never knew Bud to be so brash and Erroll displayed a tremendous amount balls and wasn't in the least bit intimidated by Crawford or his goons. Spence looked like he was ready to fuck somebody up. Bud was acting hard and talking all that shit in front of his crew
                    Reminded me of how **** went in high school with that dude you'd play basketball with but really didn't like lol That ***** talking is funny but there's intent there. Both looked very calm about the future encounter. Good stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                      Watched all the footage, then I come here to see what's being said. As usual, people are talking about who "won" the verbal encounter lol

Talking doesn't win fights. I just saw two confident guys doing their job. Both want that fight. Spence said, "I'm knocking you out!" Several times and was dead serious. Bud wants that fight. I think he really just wants to get over to the other camp and party.

Also noticed Bob wouldn't answer that question about a fight. He's one smart old man lol

Lastly, I noticed at the end of the YouTube video, both fighters seemed to acknowledge the limitations on their decision making.

Terence asked Errol, "What did he say?" About Al. Then he followed it with, "I need to call him." Thought that was interesting. Both were legitimately serious right there.

I also noticed when the camera asked Arum about the fight right after, Bud and Spence got quiet and looked at him.

To me that seemed to be a great moment for fans to realize that these guys aren't completely in control of their process. Very good content here.
                      Well said...

Comment

Working...
                      X