Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Do you own crytocurrency?
Yes 30 62.50%
No 18 37.50%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2018, 02:49 PM #541
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 4084 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,074.83
Total Points: 42,972.50
TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- 
No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- 
Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen 
Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - GhostofDempsey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
There are "staking" coins that produce new coins so I'd argue thats like you are suggesting. Not all coins are staking coins doe.

If you're a master node (depends which coin as to how you qualify to be a master node) you can get paid a rent basically.

And one could get a mining rig & create coins like that as well. Its not exactly interest, but it is creating coins out of nowhere & with lil risk. You would have to be mindful of what coins you are mining & the electrical costs you are using to mine said coins.
This is too esoteric for traditional and uninitiated investors. I would also argue that it is extremely risky due to the complexity and lack of regulation.

When it comes to 'mining' coins, that is not passive 'investing.' You're providing a service i.e. solving complex math equations and securing the blockchain ledger and are rewarded with digital coins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
ill tell why I did and it paid off.

HARDWARE!

I know nothing outside of property etc,

but with crypto you can buy a GPU use it to mine and if **** hits the fan you at least have the GPU you can sell.

I have free electricity at a spot, so having GPU their mining is basically printing money just at a slow pace kindaof but still worth it.

why its difference though is the variation of it worths.

I remeber and a few members here can vouch I was gambling betc when it was at 300 I used to gamble alot (still do) and i told a few to buy here but I had alot in BTC and when BTC peaked I said Im out (I didnt kinow it peaked at the time aI just said that good enough for me), it was good enough money for me so I was out and I posted that here in some thread, so basically I doubled up 22 or around there.

The thing about Crypto is that, the oppourtunity to double up but it aint worth **** imo so I always sell it./
This doesn't sound like a practical investing strategy.
BostonGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:00 PM #542
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16845 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,115.08
Total Points: 53,318.65
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
This is too esoteric for traditional and uninitiated investors. I would also argue that it is extremely risky due to the complexity and lack of regulation.
I'd argue investing in general is risky. And anything new is always the most risky so who'd argue with that, but it also has the most upside cuz of people's fear realistic & unrealistic.

You asked the question about interest & it does have interest-like devices at work. I personally don't care what "traditional" investors think. I've read plenty of advice by the traditional investors & they general land smack dab in the middle of what worked for them & can't see the forest for the trees with much else, but plenty of people besides them make money in other fields.

Buffet is a classic example as he stayed away from all the dotcom's cuz they didn't fit his window of understanding. Fair play to him, but plenty did. And the Buffet's of the dotcom era made more money quicker than Buffet probably did with his tactics. And it'll be just like that with this crypto sphere. There are gonna be winners & losers. But just like the dotcom bubble thats so often discussed as a massive hustle people ignore the some of the biggest companies today came up during that dotcom era & were part of the bubble. Those companies just had real value. There are coins that have real value to.

So its as esoteric as any other type of investing. The smart people will win, the dumb people will lose & further down the line when its more mainstream people will put their retirement money in the winning coins. And some new mfers will be investing in the VR era or some other sh^t by then which you & maybe others will be saying is gonna be a bubble that'll pop to.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:28 PM #543
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 4084 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,074.83
Total Points: 42,972.50
TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- 
No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- 
Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen 
Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - GhostofDempsey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Quote:
I'd argue investing in general is risky. And anything new is always the most risky so who'd argue with that, but it also has the most upside cuz of people's fear realistic & unrealistic.

You asked the question about interest & it does have interest-like devices at work. I personally don't care what "traditional" investors think. I've read plenty of advice by the traditional investors & they general land smack dab in the middle of what worked for them & can't see the forest for the trees with much else, but plenty of people besides them make money in other fields.

Buffet is a classic example as he stayed away from all the dotcom's cuz they didn't fit his window of understanding. Fair play to him, but plenty did. And the Buffet's of the dotcom era made more money quicker than Buffet probably did with his tactics. And it'll be just like that with this crypto sphere. There are gonna be winners & losers. But just like the dotcom bubble thats so often discussed as a massive hustle people ignore the some of the biggest companies today came up during that dotcom era & were part of the bubble. Those companies just had real value. There are coins that have real value to.

So its as esoteric as any other type of investing. The smart people will win, the dumb people will lose & further down the line when its more mainstream people will put their retirement money in the winning coins. And some new mfers will be investing in the VR era or some other sh^t by then which you & maybe others will be saying is gonna be a bubble that'll pop to.
I have a general understanding of blockchain and bitcoin and my conclusion (which may or may be correct) is that investing in bitcoin or similar cryptocurrencies is akin to investing in hard currencies.

There are other types of digital securities (not necessarily 'currencies') that you alluded to. I've read a lot (last year) about companies doing ICO (initial coin offerings) that promise investors the rights to future profits, business products, etc. However, I want to just discuss bitcoin.

If bitcoin acts as a currency then it would fluctuate (like other currencies do with one another) against other currencies. Right now the US dollar has appreciated against other currencies making it a strong currency. However, the dollar will eventually decline or plateau against other currencies. My point is, the dollar is not going to provide a positive return year-over-year or provide a net positive return over many years. In fact, inflation is going eat into any gain in value and reduce it's buying power.

Currency is a means to store and exchange value. It's a tool not an investment. Having said this, I would not buy Euros as investment or just keep cash as US dollars. This is how I think of hard currencies.

If cryptocurrency is similar to this, then I don't see how it is an investment opportunity.
BostonGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:54 PM #544
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 10824 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,610.38
Total Points: 37,158.98
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Quote:

This doesn't sound like a practical investing strategy.
well you should never invest money you cant afford to lose.

I never put money I need at risk, I put money I was gonna waste anyways at risk.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 05:56 PM #545
Ignore List Champion

Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 

Quote:
I have a general understanding of blockchain and bitcoin and my conclusion (which may or may be correct) is that investing in bitcoin or similar cryptocurrencies is akin to investing in hard currencies.

There are other types of digital securities (not necessarily 'currencies') that you alluded to. I've read a lot (last year) about companies doing ICO (initial coin offerings) that promise investors the rights to future profits, business products, etc. However, I want to just discuss bitcoin.

If bitcoin acts as a currency then it would fluctuate (like other currencies do with one another) against other currencies. Right now the US dollar has appreciated against other currencies making it a strong currency. However, the dollar will eventually decline or plateau against other currencies. My point is, the dollar is not going to provide a positive return year-over-year or provide a net positive return over many years. In fact, inflation is going eat into any gain in value and reduce it's buying power.

Currency is a means to store and exchange value. It's a tool not an investment. Having said this, I would not buy Euros as investment or just keep cash as US dollars. This is how I think of hard currencies.

If cryptocurrency is similar to this, then I don't see how it is an investment opportunity.
Fair play to your stance. I definitely see crypto as an investment opportunity. I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy BTC or any other coin. I've thought plenty of things were good opportunities in the past & most were & some weren't. Thats just how it works out.

I know for me I've made more money on crypto than I've made investing in anything else ever by a long shot & my ROI is so retarded no one outside the crypto sphere believes me. And I've thrown money into traditional sh^t like MF's, stocks & I've even dabbled in running a poker investment fund for someone else & myself for a several years so I've effed around with a lot of investing type sh^t. And if everything I'm holding right now goes to zero I'm still up lifetime on crypto. Thats all I know.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:22 PM #546
Ignore List Champion

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:48 PM #547
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15217 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,808.53
Total Points: 51,418.59
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Eff Pandas
Sugar Adam Ali

Bitcoin is at $5,521.98
siablo14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:50 PM #548
Undisputed Champion

siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

JimRaynor,

have you cashed out?
Old 11-14-2018, 08:07 PM #549
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Eff Pandas
Sugar Adam Ali

Bitcoin is at $5,521.98
And?

My bet with SAA was 5,000 or less.

And that mfer welched on a bet with MCC so I've considered this bet off since about a week after I got back from Alaska 2 months ago & looked into that situation. I'm sure I mentioned it somewhere on the forum.

I got an all in bet with someone else here now.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:24 PM #550
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
And?

My bet with SAA was 5,000 or less.

And that mfer welched on a bet with MCC so I've considered this bet off since about a week after I got back from Alaska 2 months ago & looked into that situation. I'm sure I mentioned it somewhere on the forum.

I got an all in bet with someone else here now.
Red- same rules as the one you had with Adam?

Share This With Friends

Tags
(enjoy), approaches, bitcoin, bitcoin?, cents, computer, crypto, cryptocurrencies?, cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency?, facebook, hackers, heard, invented, let's, million, mine, mining, motorcity cobra thread, piece, profitable?, secretly, steal, talk, twins, work

User Tag List