Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew’s wife used ****phobic slurs against staff member at Manchester Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
    Tony Bellew’s wife used ****phobic slurs
    ... since when queer is both homophobic and a slur?... queer is queer...

Comment

Who cares???? When I was going up you would call anyone anything and they would just call you back and what???? No one died, no one was hurt. You wanted to sort it out and just waited after the bell and all was fine.

This is becoming a world in which I do not want to live in. Bunch of f f a g s is wat we have now and it is a f.. agenda to take your words and then your words and then your thoughts.

F political correctness, I do not f care for that ****.

And MERRY Christmas to you all when the time is right!

Comment

You can take the girl out of Liverpool, but you can't take Liverpool out of the girl...

Comment

And I don't understand people going out or marrying girls who have a bigger upper torso than them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Is she Asian or something? Or does she just have the worst sounding voice of anyone in the UK? Usually I dig that UK accent mfers have. Sounds so proper.

Holy f#ck I'd have to tell her to be quit when I was f#cking her or I'd lose my boner her voice is so awful.

As to the thread topic at hand I don't condone it at all & she owes whoever she called that an apology unless there was more back n forth with that conversation, but after your husband gets KTFO like Tony got KO'd I think you are bound to say some f#cked up sh^t in anger. So its not good she's calling people slurs & she should apologize to whoever it was towards, but I understand.
            Lot of different accents in the UK, man. Scouse is widely considered one of the harshest on the ears. With due apologies to my friends on the other side of the M6, of course.

Comment

temper tantrum of a wag wannabie

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                she is just upset that usyk turned her husband into a h0m0, kissing everyone.
                I’m all for sportsmanship
                But after the 7th kiss between them I’m like on this guy is concussed.

Comment

What's the big deal? Is that illegal in britland?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    ok lets put this out there....

there is NO SUCH THING as h0m0phobia....

I dont recall anyone having a FEAR of gay people

The "h*m*phobia" term became most popularized around the 80s when HIV and AIDS was spreading. An early (and still pervading) theory was that it was a disease which was born from the gay community. So the fear of h*m*sexuals was based around the belief that gays were exposed to a life-threatening disease through their chosen lifestyle and could infect straight people with the disease through general interaction with them. So the "fear" of h*m*sexuals was kinda a real fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Oh sorry I missed the part of the video where that guy she's insulting insulted her husband and father of her kids gtfo here show me video where that random guy that bytch attacked is insulting her husband and father of her kids you make fun of SJWs but you sound like one yourself.
                      "Is it over? thank God".

Comment

Working...
                      X