Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Boxingscene Member would you most likely Share a Zoot with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WILL be blazing with the one and only Hughie J soon. ****s gonna go down, ****** style! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
      I WILL be blazing with the one and only Hughie J soon. ****s gonna go down, ****** style! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
      I think Jeffrey Hype is locked in the UK. I hope the Queen sets his ass free so he can come home and chop it up with us once again, just like in the good old days.

Smoke something for ya potna Jabz mah homie. :doobie:

Comment

share?

every man must bring dem own.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Room full of lounge playas...
          I can see Chief in the corner macking the Hoes,Walt ova at the bar complaining about the price of a whisky and coke.Wazaa with the I went to Bolton and got Khan't T-shirt on,Emz slapping Panda with his LV man bag

But which one would you share a Zoot with?

***** only applys for the lounge mans dem

I could'nt pick i'd have to have a puff puff pass with most of my breddas here
          Id share one with Zaroku

Comment

Gully still around?

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
              Id share one with Zaroku
              zoot suit riots... where guys got killed for trying to find an identity..during a highly tense WW2 environment Japanese Americans, my ex girl friesmet way to create an identity, My ex girl ... high school girl fried, Leah Mitsuyoshi, whose father was way way better get sent to manzanar I’ll post a thread ... now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                zoot suit riots... where guys got killed for trying to find an identity..during a highly tense WW2 environment Japanese Americans, my ex girl friesmet way to create an identity, My ex girl ... high school girl fried, Leah Mitsuyoshi, whose father was way way better get sent to manzanar I’ll post a thread ... now.
                Erm bro zoot is slang for a weed joint/spliff lol

Comment

Working...
                X