Who is the better Klitscho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Compubox scoring.

Who won the last round and was landing cleaner when the fight was stopped? Vitali was done. Lewis was robbed of glory.

Vitali's biggest achievement and what he's most known for, losing to Lewis.
    Lol @ the delusional idiots on this site

smmfh

Comment

i don't think you know what you're asking?

which do you want to know:

who would win in a fight,

or who had a "better career" / who accomplished more.

vitali wins the fight. he had a rock solid jaw, and his brother didn't.

wladimir's career was not only better, it was insurmountably better. wladimir had a damn near 10 year run as the planet's best HW. vitali spent a lot of years when he could be winning either injured or retired.

Comment

Apparently your question is who was the better fighter and not who had the better career because they are not the same thing. In my opinion Vitali was the better fighter because of his iron jaw compared to Wlad's average chin. Vitali was never knocked down in his career. Vitali knocked out Sanders after Sanders had knocked out Wlad. Vitali's loss to Byrd was a fluke. He was easily beating Byrd when he injured his shoulder. He quit the fight to avoid possible further injury to the shoulder. His loss to Lewis was a fight I think he would have won had he not been cut. As far as careers go I actually like Vitali's career better in spite of less title defenses. He was somewhat unlucky in his only two losses by being injured in one and cut in the other. Wlad was knocked out 3 times.

Comment

Wrong. Chris Byrd was rated ahead of Sanders.

Wlad won the:

WBO beating Byrd in 2000
          IBF beating Byrd in 2006
          WBO beating Ibragimov in 2008
          WBA beating Haye in 2011

How embarrassing.
          Wrong. Again.

Why do you think Vitali was awarded the Ring title when beating Sanders you twit?

And Wladimir was a world titlist when he beat Ibragimov and Haye. Titles reigns don't compound without relinquishing the titles and regaining them you idiot.

I got a question for you: Since you've obviously got an agenda against Vitali and have no respect for him (because he retired Lewis-thought I didn't know why you had an agenda didn't you) Who is better - Vitali or Robbie Barrett? Bwahahahaha!!!!

You fkn dimwit! Stfu you laughable clown
          Last edited by Boxing Goat; 10-09-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i don't think you know what you're asking?

which do you want to know:

who would win in a fight,

or who had a "better career" / who accomplished more.

vitali wins the fight. he had a rock solid jaw, and his brother didn't.

wladimir's career was not only better, it was insurmountably better. wladimir had a damn near 10 year run as the planet's best HW. vitali spent a lot of years when he could be winning either injured or retired.
            Like maybe George Foreman? Did you just admit that Wlad is higher ranked than George? (trick question, he is without doubt)

All that said, Vitali allowed Wladimir to get a foot hold in the division before coming back by design. He could have easily beat every fighter Wladimir did during his title reign.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Wrong. Again.

Why do you think Vitali was awarded the Ring title when beating Sanders you twit?

And Wladimir was a world titlist when beat Ibragimov and Haye. Titles reigns don't compound without relinquishing the titles and regaining them you idiot.

I got a question for you: Since you've obviously got an agenda against Vitali and have no respect for him (because he retired Lewis-thought I didn't know why you had an agenda didn't you) Who is better - Vitali or Robbie Barrett? Bwahahahaha!!!!

You fkn dimwit! Stfu you laughable clown
              and? Ring title and lineal aren;t the same thing.

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknF...champions.html

Where is he on the list? Nowhere.

Vitali beat nobody but B- level comp. Who's his best win? Sam ****ing Peter?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Like maybe George Foreman? Did you just admit that Wlad is higher ranked than George? (trick question, he is without doubt)

All that said, Vitali allowed Wladimir to get a foot hold in the division before coming back by design. He could have easily beat every fighter Wladimir did during his title reign.

yeah, go tell that to boxing historians, they think that's super valuable information

"well this one dude on bscene said vitali could beat all of the guys wladimir beat, and that definitely means something stacked up against resumes of fighters with 200 fights, wins over prime hall of famers, etc."

done wasting my time today, you guys are too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Can I take Hayden Klitschko over Natalie Klitschko?

You can, but are we talking about in their primes?
                  Because Hayden and Wladimir have been separated for almost two years now.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Apparently your question is who was the better fighter and not who had the better career because they are not the same thing. In my opinion Vitali was the better fighter because of his iron jaw compared to Wlad's average chin. Vitali was never knocked down in his career. Vitali knocked out Sanders after Sanders had knocked out Wlad. Vitali's loss to Byrd was a fluke. He was easily beating Byrd when he injured his shoulder. He quit the fight to avoid possible further injury to the shoulder. His loss to Lewis was a fight I think he would have won had he not been cut. As far as careers go I actually like Vitali's career better in spite of less title defenses. He was somewhat unlucky in his only two losses by being injured in one and cut in the other. Wlad was knocked out 3 times.

that cut was from a clean punch, i can't imagine any more irrlevant commentary than the bold . it wasn't actually just a cut or one punch, it was a series of cuts, above and below the eye and on the eyelid. and he wasn't protecting it.

right? that is what happened.

"if only lewis wasn't allowed to punch..."

kind of seems like a silly thing to say at this point, no?

agree witht he rest, however. vitali had one of the best chins, and BEST DEFENSES i've seen at HW in a long, long time. lewis was really the only dude i saw tee off on him.

Comment

and? Ring title and lineal aren;t the same thing.

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknF...champions.html

Where is he on the list? Nowhere.

Vitali beat nobody but B- level comp. Who's his best win? Sam ****ing Peter?
                      Vitali was the Ring champ when beating Sanders, which re-established lineage at the time. People want to retroactively go back and change it. (Cliff Rold, an editor of this website actually fought for that to happen) By Ring rules Vitali re-established lineage when he won the title vs. Sanders. You can't rewrite history genius.

Now answer the fkn question you fkn dimwit

Comment

Working...
                      X