Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do tall/athletic NBA players have the most potential in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do tall/athletic NBA players have the most potential in boxing?

I think the heavyweight division is lucky guys with athleticism/size like this would rather play basketball. Look at the size of Shaq's fist next to Deontay Wilders who is huge guy himself.

Other than giants like Shaq even someone like LeBron James probably could have been a monster had the stars aligned that way. What are you thoughts?

Here's Joe Rogan talking about why we're lucky Lebron isn't fighting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPp8...ature=youtu.be

I think well taught, dedicated people have the most chance to succeed in any sport.. People focus on size far to much, it is the discipline and work ethic that matters

Comment

If LeBron had started boxing as a boy I'm sure he'd be an awesome heavyweight to watch, assuming he doesn't have a David Price chin.

If he picked it up now he'd obviously get his ass whooped even by guys like Joey Abell.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        If LeBron had started boxing as a boy I'm sure he'd be an awesome heavyweight to watch, assuming he doesn't have a David Price chin.

If he picked it up now he'd obviously get his ass whooped even by guys like Joey Abell.
        LeBron falls alot begging for fouls but they're usually flops. LeBron is huge

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          I think well taught, dedicated people have the most chance to succeed in any sport.. People focus on size far to much, it is the discipline and work ethic that matters
          well all professional top level athletes have those qualities. whether they have a chin or heart is another story tho.

Comment

No.
            Ed Too Tall Jones already proved that.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              LeBron falls alot begging for fouls but they're usually flops. LeBron is huge
              Lebron is the strongest player in the league by far you need a whole team to guard him or he will run through you. No one flops anymore that was a thing in the NBA 4 years ago that Adam silver stopped with fines. Lebron takes the hardest fouls draymond and them had to poke his eye out and break his hand in the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
                I think the heavyweight division is lucky guys with athleticism/size like this would rather play basketball. Look at the size of Shaq's fist next to Deontay Wilders who is huge guy himself.

Other than giants like Shaq even someone like LeBron James probably could have been a monster had the stars aligned that way. What are you thoughts?

Here's Joe Rogan talking about why we're lucky Lebron isn't fighting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPp8...ature=youtu.be
                BOLT

/end thread

Comment

I think any of those super athletic/strong basketball players would be great fighters had they taken up boxing when they were young. A guy 6 foot 8 250 pounds with crazy athleticism would be pretty much unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Lebron is the strongest player in the league by far you need a whole team to guard him or he will run through you. No one flops anymore that was a thing in the NBA 4 years ago that Adam silver stopped with fines. Lebron takes the hardest fouls draymond and them had to poke his eye out and break his hand in the finals.
                    Did you just say no one flops anymore? Bruh I live in Houston and watch every James Harden game and even he is laughing at this comment.

Comment

Working...
                    X