Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Wants to Bring Lomachenko vs. Linares To MSG on May 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Wants to Bring Lomachenko vs. Linares To MSG on May 12

If a Vasyl Lomachenko-Jorge Linares fight can be made, Bob Arum wants to bring that lightweight clash to Madison Square Garden on May 12. The Hall-of-Fame promoter told BoxingScene.com on Tuesday that he is confident his company, Top Rank Inc., and Linares' co-promoters, Akihiko Honda's Teiken Promotions and Oscar De La Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions, can come to an agreement for Ukraine's Lomachenko (10-1, 8 KOs) to make his lightweight debut against Linares (44-3, 27 KOs). Venezuela's Linares owns the WBA lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really hope this gets made

Comment

loma by ko !

Comment

Lets do it. I like that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Loco View Post
          loma by ko !
          Man idk bout dat.

I'm not impressed with Loma's power. He can make a mfer quit like no one I've seen doe so might be a KO that way.

I feel like Linares will give him a nice lil fight. Idk how competitive it'll be in the end (9-3 maybe), but I feel like he'll be there 12 rounds.

Comment

A fight of sublime skill, speed, and ability. Make it happen!

Comment

I think it's competitive. Linares and Rigondeaux are what? 4 divisions apart from one another?

Comment

Bob trying to "low-key" stick it to HBO! He knows he has Beltran in the pocket! Let's see what Peter Nelson (HBO) does in response! Not sure this fight happens!

Comment

if arum doesn't allow manny to fight lucas GBP should do the same with linares, use that fight to pull for lucas-manny

Comment

This old punk mother****er Bob Arum don't wanna do any business with Golden Boy promotions that's why he won't do the Pacquiao-Matthysse fight. The only reason he's making this fight it's cause he's negotiating with Linares's Japanese promoter Mr. Honda.
                    I'm tired of these punk ass promoters always putting their egos first instead of making the fights us fans wanna see... That's bullshet!
                    Fucc you Arum you old piece of shet!
                    Die already so I can go piss on your grave!

Comment

Working...
                    X