No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson vs Fedor Emelianenko in a street fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    4-5 minutes? Have you never been in a street fight lol?

I would shorten that to 30 seconds. If Mike can't do him in 30 seconds Fedor comes alive and puts Mike on his back.
    This ain't two dummies on the street. These are f#cking killas brother. And Fedor gots energizer batteries in his back.

I think Tyson gots 4 or 5 minutes of gas in the tank & then if Fedor is still standing its the Emperor show to close it out.

Comment

Since nobody on this board has ever seen either of them in a street fight we have very little to go on and we are all just guessing. I'll guess Tyson since he was said to have been a street thug in his very young days. He had shocking hand speed and one punch street fight ending power in both hands and any type of punch and he was a hard biter.

Comment

fedor ... 9 out of 10 times ... he would just take Mike down and it would be over

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Tyson unless Tyson doesn't dead him within 4 or 5 minutes.

Randomly I always thought Tyson woulda made a hell of a MMA guy.
          Wait, you're supposed to be Mr. MMA guy, and you picked Tyson? Bro, you're ******ed. Prime Fedor might be the GOAT combat sports participant ever.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Wait, you're supposed to be Mr. MMA guy, and you picked Tyson? Bro, you're ******ed. Prime Fedor might be the GOAT combat sports participant ever.
            Both guys were savages. Tyson was the bigger, stronger savage. And if you seen Fedor fight that mfer had to comeback to win vs some basic ass opponents plenty of times & surely woulda needed to comeback to win vs Tyson's caveman ass.

Comment

Both guys were savages. Tyson was the bigger, stronger savage. And if you seen Fedor fight that mfer had to comeback to win vs some basic ass opponents plenty of times & surely woulda needed to comeback to win vs Tyson's caveman ass.
              Fedor would Sambo throw Tyson so fast, his feet would be removed from under him within nano seconds. Tyson doesn't understand how to defend against a throw.

Comment

If Fedor used his takedowns, I would roll with Fedor, but people seem to forget that Fedor loved to stand up and trade. That is obviously a huge mistake with Mike lol. Go back and watch his fight with Cro Cop, someone you really did'nt want to stand with and Fedor gave exactly no ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  Fedor would Sambo throw Tyson so fast, his feet would be removed from under him within nano seconds. Tyson doesn't understand how to defend against a throw.
                  Tyson never let it get to that point, Tyson was street fighting from like 8 or some such sh^t & fighting grown men. F#ck a sambo throw, dudes pulling out knifes & guns. Fedor chin been f#cked up earlier than it was if he'd had ran into Tyson on the come up.

If Cus had been Hus Hamato from Brazil Tyson woulda probably been a better MMA guy than a boxer.

Comment

tyson takes a gun and shots emilianenko in the chest, then in the head. Later on he rapes his family.

what a stupid question, it's so funny how you think that mma is similar to street fights. I've never seen a streetfight looking like an mma fight, never, and I've seen plenty of them.

Comment

Tyson never let it get to that point, Tyson was street fighting from like 8 or some such sh^t & fighting grown men. F#ck a sambo throw, dudes pulling out knifes & guns. Fedor chin been f#cked up earlier than it was if he'd had ran into Tyson on the come up.

If Cus had been Hus Hamato from Brazil Tyson woulda probably been a better MMA guy than a boxer.

Love the highlighted part. Could you imagine Tyson doing the ground and pound on some poor bastard? Straight ****ing brutality. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X