No announcement yet.

Michelle Obama Works Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    The American dream isn't about marrying a smart woman. It is about marrying a hot woman.

I think it's about marrying whatever woman is most appealing to you. To most men I'd think that would be the hot woman over the brainy woman, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Class

Trash
      And yet she cries about white privilege and plays the race card every time she is at a podium. The sign of someone limited and grabbing at the low lying fruit.

I notice you don't have any highly educated women in your sig.
      Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 02-19-2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        She's Euro trash who married a dude for his money and for citizenship . There's nothing "elegant" about her.
        You need to channel your inner #metoo, you can’t be talking about women like that in 2019, what kind of Democrat are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          You need to channel your inner #metoo, you can’t be talking about women like that in 2019, what kind of Democrat are you?
          I'm liberal but I'm not super far left leaning. I'm actually pretty close to being a centrist.

Comment

Those one twos were god damn awful .

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Looks like she knows what she is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Amazing how much motivation you can find to improve yourself when the lady who took your place at the WH is ten times hotter and more elegant than you, LMAO!
                Your opinion is your own. Michelle has that harlot beat by miles. Only a fool think a **** star is more "elegant' than a woman with two ivy league degrees. Didn't the "elegant" one plagiarized the "non elegant" one? I think she looks up to her don't you think? And, no straight man thinks that robot has a better body than Michelle.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Your opinion is your own. Michelle has that harlot beat by miles. Only a fool think a **** star is more "elegant' than a woman with two ivy league degrees. Didn't the "elegant" one plagiarized the "non elegant" one? I think she looks up to her don't you think? And, no straight man thinks that robot has a better body than Michelle.
                  During Mooch’s first couple of years as First Lady, she was a fashion disaster. They needed to bring in consultants to teach her how to dress herself.

Mooch is not my type. I find many black women stunning and beautiful, but Mooch is dumpy and angry. Not at all elegant

Comment

Michele has a bangable body. I would hit that, no lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Not surprised to see you repeating those right wing white supremacist conspiracy theories
                      Not surprised to see you on my nuts once again. And @ white supremacist theories. Joan Rivers is a white supremacist now!?
                      Last edited by Rip Chudd; 02-19-2019, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X