Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say Pacquiao only won 2 rounds in the Floyd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it a 7-5 or so win for Floyd. It was a a terrible fight for the hype it got. Ive never watched it again and see no reason to. Floyd won a stinker and if they do it again it will probably look the same but slower.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I had it 7-5 for pac. it was a very clear win for pac.
      That's a hard sell bro lol

Floyd undoubtedly won the 11th and 12th.

So for Floyd to have lost to pac, that would mean Pac was winning 7 rounds to 3 coming into the 11th.

I think pacquiao fought the wrong fight. He was fighting a 12 round fight, meaning, he was saving what he had for the last stretch, which is a bad strategy against mayweather because he makes sure he has more left than you down the stretch. That's his whole style.

Pacquiao didn't go for broke, which is what he had to do to win. In the 4th and 6th round he caught floyd flush and he backed off.

Comment

Imagine if Pacquiao fought floyd like he fought Marquez in the 4th fight. Yeah he got knocked out, but if you're against floyd, you might as well risk getting knocked out because winning a decision is a long shot.

If Pacquiao fought Floyd like this, if he went for broke, it might have been a different story.

Comment

They didn't notice pac answered almost everything Floyd threw at him. Pure siccness..Also brought the fight.

Comment

I think I had the fight 116-112 in Mayweather favour. Pac definitely won two solid rounds and another 2 that you can give him to make it four.

Comment

Most fans are afraid to think for themselves, they’ll just go along with what the commentary team are saying. That’s how it is in most sports.

Comment

Some had Floyd winning. Some had Pac winning. I'm sure Some only gave Floyd 2 or 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  Floyd controlled the fight from start to finish Manny was shut down to following him around, it might appear close but Manny still lost most rounds on the scorecards , he lost and by how much doesnt matter, he lost!
                  Lol if you call hugging profously controlling the fight so yeah you have a point. That’s actually fouling by the way lol

Comment

I watched it in slow motion.. i gave Pacquiao 1 round.

im gonna watch Broner vs Pac in slow motion real soon. watching live i saw it much closer than people talk about it here. but i never watched it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      But you only see 1/2 a fight with rose colored glasses on.
                      You're the one watching the fight with eyes close and imagining floyd. lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X