No announcement yet.

Animal Cruelty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Animal Cruelty

"The mother cat kept licking the kittens, hoping it would revive them. According to the family that adopted the stray cat, on the morning of the 11th when they heard the cat’s tragic cries, they rushed downstairs to discover this stray cat’s four kittens abused to death, and even placed in front of the mother cat. The kittens’ bodies were covered with bullet holes, with blood all over. One of the kittens had its neck tied with a rope and elongated, its chest cut open, heart exposed, while the other three kittens’ heads were stepped on."

Originally posted by Radke View Post

"The mother cat kept licking the kittens, hoping it would revive them. According to the family that adopted the stray cat, on the morning of the 11th when they heard the cat’s tragic cries, they rushed downstairs to discover this stray cat’s four kittens abused to death, and even placed in front of the mother cat. The kittens’ bodies were covered with bullet holes, with blood all over. One of the kittens had its neck tied with a rope and elongated, its chest cut open, heart exposed, while the other three kittens’ heads were stepped on."

Probably some young American bad ass gangsters.

Comment

so what the fawk is the point of posting it in the pinoy lounge? i can see what u tryna do there.

PINOY MODS **** ERASE PUTANG INA LANG EH.

Comment

why is this posted here?

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
          why is this posted here?

edi ba yan ang hirit sa atin ng mga putang ina kasi kumakain tayo nyan anu pa ba. dapat nga binura na tong thread na to agad eh tapos binan na yang nagpost putang ina!

Comment

Hindi ko dinelete kasi Pinoy yung TS di ba? Or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
              so what the fawk is the point of posting it in the pinoy lounge? i can see what u tryna do there.

PINOY MODS **** ERASE PUTANG INA LANG EH.
              Originally posted by Sybian View Post

edi ba yan ang hirit sa atin ng mga putang ina kasi kumakain tayo nyan anu pa ba. dapat nga binura na tong thread na to agad eh tapos binan na yang nagpost putang ina!
              WTF pre? What's wrong in posting this in our lounge?
              and lol, pinoy din ako pero di ako kumakain ng pusa tulad ng kini-claim mo, for the record, pinost ko to dito hindi dahil sa kung anong agenda, i actually found this on facebook, and lots of people (mostly pinoys) are sharing it to show that they're agains't animal abuse. So tell me why are you asking the mods to delete this thread?

..and again, LOL at saying that we pinoys are eating cats. I don't even know a single person that eats this ****, well you're probably the first one.

Comment

di morin masisi si jocelle walang heads up kung anong purpose ng article na to.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
                    di morin masisi si jocelle walang heads up kung anong purpose ng article na to.
                    Well i dont think you have to be a genius to figure that out.
                    I thought the image alone would be enough to send the message, but it looks like that's not the case.

Did you even notice the emoticon at the end of my opening post? " "

Comment

Working...
                    X