Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    why????
    you look like a less buff rock, are you part samoan?

Comment

• tim, can you do a video of yourself copying what the rock does here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        you look like a less buff rock, are you part samoan?
        lol no, but my woman told me that's the reason that she got together with me to begin with. no lie. i don't see the resemblance though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick/ View Post
          tim, can you do a video of yourself copying what the rock does here?

you know what? for fun....i think i will. wait until this afternoon. this should be fun!

Comment

• I can't wait, tim

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              Light skinned brotha...

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Light skinned brotha...
                my light skinnded brethren!

yellow skin mon dem rule de worl'!

Comment

• All this time, I thought Tim Horton looked like Chris Tucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    i paid like $40000 in income tax last year...am i on the wrong thread? thought this was a post pic thread?

haha tangents. i saw some total nonsense about taxes in the states and thought i'd clear it up.

13% lol.
                    i wish, tom jones!
                    i wish

you're canadian, right joe?
                    i know you make bank, so you must pay out the ass in taxes, but i'm sure you get back what you pay for on some level (health care, etc)

if you were to pay 40k in state and federal income taxes in america you'd either be ungodly rich (making say 250K or 300K a year,)
                    or you need an accountant because you should be paying a boatload less.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      haha tangents. i saw some total nonsense about taxes in the states and thought i'd clear it up.

13% lol.
                      i wish, tom jones!
                      i wish

you're canadian, right joe?
                      i know you make bank, so you must pay out the ass in taxes, but i'm sure you get back what you pay for on some level (health care, etc)

if you were to pay 40k in state and federal income taxes in america you'd either be ungodly rich (making say 250K or 300K a year,)
                      or you need an accountant because you should be paying a boatload less.
                      Just to refresh your memory, this is the post you originally responded to.

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      To put it in perspective, how good we have it compared to Scandinavian countries like Denmark - their tax rate for the top income bracket is like 65%, opposed to 35% for USA (and that's if you're making well over 300k per). . .

I honestly USA is the ideal system to balance social needs and independent financial freedom. . . Few adjustments maybe.
                      Which obviously refers to the top Federal Income Tax rate. The average American pays about 13%. Glad to clear that up for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X