No announcement yet.

is smoking pot the best thing ever..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Yea, I went without for years but hurt my neck a few months ago so I've been occasionally toking. Only when the pain is too much. I really don't enjoy feeling high though so I've been switching to CBD, which gives a lot of the benefits without making me feel lazy and worthless for hours. That's what really bugs me, is feeling too high to do anything productive.

I’ve switched to vaping weed, it is much easier to find temperatures that promote different effects; if you want to be active or just fall asleep, it can all be done by setting the appropriate heat.

I’ve had really bad back pain spasms where no off the shelf pharma drugs were doing anything; I set my vape to 350F and took a toke, within one minute my pain disappeared and the temp was set so low that I did not get high.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Lol well I throw up. A lot. But I have to drink a lot for that to happen and since I started smoking I drink a lot less
      Just remember....
      Beer + bong = all gone wrong
      Bong + beer = in the clear

Comment

Took a year off the doob and drink and started to smoke again in January, still no booze, must have been 16 months I ain't drank.
        Weed all the way for sure , good to have a big break though, lord praise the ganja!

Comment

Working...
        X