No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz Showdown Reportedly in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rustyman View Post
    Wilder is also cherry picking his opponent so why should Fury do anything different.
    Wilder last two fights have been against elite level undefeated opposition.

His next fight is against his mandatory, how is he cherry picking his opponent?

Comment

Solid stay busy fight, better than American bums like Mansour, kauffman...

Comment

Predictable junk from TR, however Schwarz/Gashi was one of the funniest fights of all time

Comment

Another Top Rank crapfest in full effect.

Comment

Wait wait, excuse me? Like seriously? I am disappointed at Fury. Is Schwarz ranked?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              Wilder last two fights have been against elite level undefeated opposition.

His next fight is against his mandatory, how is he cherry picking his opponent?
              Selective memory is a bad thing. What about his first 37th fights?

Comment

Who?.. Yeah, Ortiz is a bit of a work, isn't he?

Comment

Never heard of him. Probably manufactured in the Top rank laboratory

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Don't worry Steve, Tyson will school AJ just like he did Klitschko & Wilder, as soon as AJ finds his balls.
                    fury is the one who has run away to top rank and ESPN and now he is fighting Franz snitzel of snitzeland.
                    Fury has now put himself in the wilderness son.
                    Even though in my opinion he beat wilder by 2 points I think that right hand has made him gun shy and Joshua would maul fury period

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X