Wilder Smiles: I am ready to fight Wlad if he returns but thinks wlad fears him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Where are the Wilder fans ?
    They are busy typing up a combined article on why boxers should fight for 3m instead of 20m

Before going to steal for dinner

Comment

What is this? Some kind of British tabloid or something? I will believe a credible source like ESPN instead.

Comment

So Beyonce Wildher is not ready for Joshua but he's ready for Wlad now? Baby Wildher finally grow up? Alabama coward!

Comment

Didn't want to fight Vlad for undisputed @ 33-0 but now it's a safe fight since he is coming off a 2nd layoff and is darn near 50 yrs old. Zero credit to Wilder for this. Hope Brezeale takes the belt off of him so the HW division can get moving.

Comment

wlad will destroy wilder. imagine never getting revenge or vengeance for the worst loss of your career in your hometown, denied it. Then, the same guy beating (a smiling when found out the draw)Wilder... I expect a super motivated Klitschko for Wilder. Wilder won't fight him..

it would be a good fight,but I think wilder would get touched and end up on the back foot...he has no jab, and Klitschko is nasty with changing rhythm on a lesser opponent. I think that if Wilder nailed him though, he'd be finished. it would be an interesting fight, more worthy of a ppv than anything else I've seen recently. both men are vulnerable, powerful, have lots to lose and much to gain/prove. to dis DAY.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
              wlad will destroy wilder. imagine never getting revenge or vengeance for the worst loss of your career in your hometown, denied it. Then, the same guy beating (a smiling when found out the draw)Wilder... I expect a super motivated Klitschko for Wilder. Wilder won't fight him..

it would be a good fight,but I think wilder would get touched and end up on the back foot...he has no jab, and Klitschko is nasty with changing rhythm on a lesser opponent. I think that if Wilder nailed him though, he'd be finished. it would be an interesting fight, more worthy of a ppv than anything else I've seen recently. both men are vulnerable, powerful, have lots to lose and much to gain/prove. to dis DAY.
              One hundred the truth here

Comment

Style is all wrong for Wilder but Klitschko is not only inactive but a dinosaur as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                  Didn't want to fight Vlad for undisputed @ 33-0 but now it's a safe fight since he is coming off a 2nd layoff and is darn near 50 yrs old. Zero credit to Wilder for this. Hope Brezeale takes the belt off of him so the HW division can get moving.
                  Looks like he will focus on calling out woad to avoid aj for longer

Comment

I wouldn't like Wladimir's chances but no way does he "fear" Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I wouldn't like Wladimir's chances but no way does he "fear" Wilder.
                      Wilder says he does ?

Comment

Working...
                      X