No announcement yet.

Can Spence beat Golovkin at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Mikey is the best at 135 and 140 thats 2 division, we dont even know if Spence is the best at 147 yet, and we dont even know if he can compete at 154, now 160lb vs GGG lol. So you cant compare mikey and spence in this instance cause we seen what mike was capable of and he was the best at the 2 weigth classes below.
    Yea man you're definitely a Mikey fanboy. Now he's the best 2 divisions smaller, but you made how many threads of him beating Spence? Now Garcia has to see Loma, so let's see what he has left. If the man hang and handle Light Heavyweights he will do far better and bodyshots are his middle name remember Canelo had G hurt to the body and gassed early, but like I said let's see it.

Comment

its whatever. you win some you lose some on to the next. the better man won tonight thats all it is.
      A very classy attitude. I’m proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        I still love Mikey. Hope they bring him back slowly. He must be in a critical condition now. My wishes to him.

War Mikey!
        lmfao he fines, he was at the post conference acnswering question like it wasnt ****. said he was never hurt once but that he could feel the power but never was hurt but that just spence was the better boxer, everything he tried and adjusted to that spence had a answer for and he didnt expect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaccey View Post
          Yea man you're definitely a Mikey fanboy. Now he's the best 2 divisions smaller, but you made how many threads of him beating Spence? Now Garcia has to see Loma, so let's see what he has left. If the man hang and handle Light Heavyweights he will do far better and bodyshots are his middle name remember Canelo had G hurt to the body and gassed early, but like I said let's see it.
          Its called rooting for you figther,... psssh idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
            A very classy attitude. I’m proud of you.
            one thing about me, im not like these nerds here who only pick the favorite or ones who supposed to win etc, I pick who I like and i look how I think they can win, I root for my fighters but if we lose we lose fuck it. Its the name of the game. I hate people who only pi=ck the winners and thats who they root for lmfao wtf kind of fun is that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I still love Mikey. Hope they bring him back slowly. He must be in a critical condition now. My wishes to him.

War Mikey!
              I’m sure he’s fine he never got dropped or stopped

You should worry about J’Leon love that boy got his ass beat

Comment

one thing about me, im not like these nerds here who only pick the favorite or ones who supposed to win etc, I pick who I like and i look how I think they can win, I root for my fighters but if we lose we lose fuck it. Its the name of the game. I hate people who only pi=ck the winners and thats who they root for lmfao wtf kind of fun is that.
                Mikey going for the 2 Time 140 Champ against Prograis when the time comes. Will be a great fight! Mikey still P4P

Comment

Its called rooting for you figther,... psssh idiots.
                  Its one thing to root, but not to get overzealous and make statements like the ones you've made. I'm glad you root for him also glad you're one of those few who can take a loss not many can do so.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    No. I think Golovkin is more skilled but Spence can still fight some good fighters near his size and prove me wrong so lets hope that pans out.
                    That's a stupid meme , Errol didn't kill Mikey , couldn't even knock him out , down or hurt him.
                    Spence is a coward and so are you ***git.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      Mikey going for the 2 Time 140 Champ against Prograis when the time comes. Will be a great fight! Mikey still P4P
                      yeah that always been the fight. just biding time till regies is done with the touney.

Comment

Working...
                      X