Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd shops at gucci, not with the boycott!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyds a house *****. everybody knows this. he wants the white mans money, so he wont upset the apple cart.

most of his fans will support anything he does. literally anything.

look, if you are cool with a brand mocking your people, fine. if you are cool with your hero buying their **** regardless, thats fine too.

but dont pretend the sweater isnt racist or floyd isnt a sell out. personally i never care if something is boycotted, but mainly because if it gets to that point i wouldnt buy anything from that place regardless.

you dont need to boycott h&m for me to know i wont be ****ing with them after that monkey **** they pulled, and gucci is no different. doesnt matter how anybody else feels about it.

all you people care about is what floyd does, follow the leader all you want. but be real about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Floyd can say and do as he pleases

But I remember him crying real tears after the DLH and Baldomir fights because of "racism"

When McGregor copied his style and was praised while Floyd was ridiculed, he was quick to talk about racism and how it exists

Now that he's in the clear again and no one is bothering him and he's not in the headlines, racism no longer a big thing

But let the LGBT or Me Too movement come after that ass and watch how quickly he'll remember to acknowledge racism and support the black community
      Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Kinda reminds me of how OJ said he's not black, he's OJ. But soon as Mark Fuhrman came after that ass, he was black again lol
      Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      floyds a house *****. everybody knows this. he wants the white mans money, so he wont upset the apple cart.

most of his fans will support anything he does. literally anything.

look, if you are cool with a brand mocking your people, fine. if you are cool with your hero buying their **** regardless, thats fine too.

but dont pretend the sweater isnt racist or floyd isnt a sell out. personally i never care if something is boycotted, but mainly because if it gets to that point i wouldnt buy anything from that place regardless.

you dont need to boycott h&m for me to know i wont be ****ing with them after that monkey **** they pulled, and gucci is no different. doesnt matter how anybody else feels about it.

all you people care about is what floyd does, follow the leader all you want. but be real about it.
      These! Good shlt, fellas. Much respect.

Comment

• Floyd isn't a house *****.

He's just another rich ******* who don't give a **** about anything. They're like a race of their own.

Comment

• all this "ooooh you wacist" propaganda is a way of the white people making the black people go soft. later on black will be the cuckold and the white man will take power again.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            in africa you have many people who do white face

POTW-09192014-National-Geographic-Creative-126585-cover-piic

mussiro3

MDG-F-Mozambique-JP-5-PS
            Omfg... I swear, the clown **** on here is outta control these days.

I swear people are getting dumber by the hour.

I do understand this might be sarcasm, but If not....

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

YOU PEOPLE?!?!?! What's up with all the racist shlt.. totally out of line

Comment

• It's funny to watch the hardcore Floyd fans defend him out of one side of their mouth, and then cry about how Gucci's sweater is racist. Can't make this madness up! LMAO!

Comment

• Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie.

Had a hell of a time last night 😘😘 Misslouiebags ..... excuse my gucci belt it’s one of my favorites 😂🤣😂🤦🏾*♂️🤷🏾*♂️❌🧢💧

Post udostępniony przez Adrien AB Broner (@adrienbroner)

Comment

• Good on him for ignoring the rest of the crybabies. Oh waaa waaaa waaaa i was offended by some lips on an item of clothing, im oppressed by the fashion companies

Comment

Working...
                    X