Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Rips Hearn, Says He's To Blame For Joshua's Fallouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder won't fight Joshua unless he gets a fat retirement check from Hearn in the event of a loss. The same is the case for a rematch with Fury, hence the inability to reach an agreement. He knows Fury outboxed him and will only be better in a rematch. However, giving Wilder a tough time in the first fight doesn't justify a 50-50 split for Fury with AJ. Whyte has already been stopped by Joshua, so why should he look to get a huge payday in a rematch? Because of his performances since losing to AJ? FOH.

Comment

Should've took the 50M IMO...

Comment

this whole ordeal s getting old

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          I don't have an alt I'm honest and open about my views

Are you denying the existence of the blatantly pro-black LDBC?

Are you denying that they were calling Andre Ward a COON and an uncle Tom for criticizing Wilder? Because the proof is all over God damn youtube.

No, the extremist black American fanbase is a very toxic one and Wilder is who they are currently behind and who Andre Ward is currently having issues with. "Mixed race ain't no race", threatening to SHOOT him.. it's all out there.

You can deny it, and it's not something many people are going to have the balls to say because i know im risking a ban for it. but it just is what it is. I'm not racist, I support Joshua, a black man defended from the same exact genetic african stock as Deontay Wilder, they are the same RACE.

I fully support Joshua and I don't really have anything personal against Wilder but a large portion of his fans, I don't like em at all. They are real racists and if you call them on it they turn around and call you racist. PATHETIC
          You are absolutely spot on, the LDBC are all bunch of racist punks, am black myself so I actually read most comments there. Unrelated....Wilder is a disgrace to boxing and America!

Comment

Don't know what this Warren clown is saying.
            Joshua is making waves in America and thus doing well.

He's (Warren) not only a huge liar but an incompetent promoter.
            I remember Fury basically saying he's not ready for Joshua,
            and he'll fight him on his own time and won't be rushed
            in response to Hearn and Joshua's call outs.
            Yet they took the Wilder fight at the drop of a hat.
            Which translated to, "Deontay is the easier fight."
            Winkel and Wilder were desperate to save face due to the
            embarrassment of having turned down $15 mil and 3 title shots.
            Yet Warren wasn't able to capitalize on it.
            He could have asked for 55/45 in Fury's favor and a UK venue
            and Winkel and Wilder would have said yes out of desperation.
            The rematch is even worse for Fury who was considered the winner
            of the first fight.
            Last edited by rickJen; 02-16-2019, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Comment

Warren more bitter than this cup of green tea I’m bout to sip on

Comment

Warren doesn't even make any sense talking about 50/50 on the AJ/Fury fight. And here he was/is still selling Fury short, ie, Wilder getting $4 mil guarantee, while Fury, $3 mil. Especially when Wilder's team was the one that literally begged for the fight just to spite Hearn. Strange part is Warren is still unable to secure the home advantage for Fury who everyone says won the fight.

I think he's lying. There was never any 50/50 talk on the Fury/AJ. He's too arrogant and proud to approach Hearn. And he wanted Hearn to initiate the talk so he can have the upper hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    The AJ protection is my complaint. Look at one of his biggest wins, Pulev. Aj had height, weight, reach, age, hometown, ref, judges, and a massive pay dfference. Who has Wilder fought that is smaller than him?
                    Pulev pulled out of the fight with Joshua with an injury.

Comment

Working...
                    X