Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next up for Broner. It's time to feed him to Terence Crawford.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet he fights Robert Guerrero next, or the fight after that.

Comment

Lol @ everyone wanting Broner in high profile fights when he hasn't had a good win in years. You guys reward him for being a heel. Not for any actual achievement.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 01-24-2019, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I’m still not sold on Crawford at welterweight yet. He hasn’t impressed me.

And I’m going to go on record and say broner is not a bum HE JUST DOES NOT FIGHT which means he will lose every single fight to anyone who is conditioned. And Crawford is a slow starter himself like broner.

And if Gamboa could hurt him I’m sure AB can.

Comment

Bob isn't gonna offer Broner enough money for that fight. He couldn't before (& he wanted a 360 deal which is crazy in boxing if you ask me or you need to up your offer by a nice % if so) & it'll be lower now. Not happening.

Plus what does it do for Bud? Gets him in more headlines maybe cuz Broner gets you more headlines, but not much else. Not worth it. Also not worth the problems if Broner goes off the rails & you gotta cancel the fight or get a late sub.

Comment

What a low bar for Crawford.

Comment

Screw it...is Brook available ?

Comment

Broner doesn't deserve fights with pretty much any of the names in this thread so far. He belongs in against the Chris Algieris and Bradley Skeetes of this world before anybody at the top of world level.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  Broner doesn't deserve fights with pretty much any of the names in this thread so far. He belongs in against the Chris Algieris and Bradley Skeetes of this world before anybody at the top of world level.
                  Until people stop it with the ''he's so talented, if only he'd blahblahblah........'' Broner will be an opponent vs some top guy. Top guy who needs to get some rds in.

Comment

broners on the zab judah world tour

Comment

Lol why would Al do it when he could feed AB to his own guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X