No announcement yet.

Why are jewish people very intelligent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I didn't say He didn't make anyone else smart, or even smarter.

I just said He made us Jews smart.
    lol...... your stance of being smart because you're God's chosen people is falling apart.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      lol...... your stance of being smart because you're God's chosen people is falling apart.
      I was half-joking.

My bad for assuming that was obvious.

Comment

I was half-joking.

My bad for assuming that was obvious.
        If you want to cop out that's fine with me, but when I speak about God, I'm always serious.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
          Probably because their educational systems are very closely related to IQ testing. I've worked with Indian guys who went to the best technical schools in their country (more competitive than MIT) and these guys just don't get concepts without you explaining it once or twice despite doing very well in exams. In other words they work hard to be intellligent (measured by educational metrics)

Yeah, IQ and intelligence are mutually exclusive, though there is a correlation

Comment

If you want to cop out that's fine with me, but when I speak about God, I'm always serious.
            Stop annoying me, please.

I was joking, and you're annoying me trying to score Gotcha! points.

My Ignore List has plenty of room left.

If you want a place in it, just keep gumming up my Notifications with nonsense like this.

Comment

Stop annoying me, please.

I was joking, and you're annoying me trying to score Gotcha! points.

My Ignore List has plenty of room left.

If you want a place in it, just keep gumming up my Notifications with nonsense like this.
              From your book, chosen one.

Exodus 20:7
              7 “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

Ephesians 4:29-30 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Jeremiah 29:8-9 Yes, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have. They are prophesying lies to you in my name. I have not sent them,” declares the LORD.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Yeah, IQ and intelligence are mutually exclusive, though there is a correlation
                Yup, which is why giving the test to a bunch of farmers in africa vs a bunch of higher math nerds in a school in asia isn't the same thing. I read a study which showed that scores in IQ tests went up in people who immigrated from agrarian societies to urban ones. But you don't need an IQ test to realise ben shapiro is highly intelligent (graduated from ucla at age 20, went to harvard law and wrote multiple books by 30). Definitely just a coorelation factor.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah…..
                  If you're too stupid or too pig-headed to listen when I told you I was joking, then I have no time for you.

Good riddance.

Comment

If you're too stupid or too pig-headed to listen when I told you I joking, then I have no time for you.

Good riddance.
                    Jews are God's chosen people.

Of course he made us smart.
                    So ironic lol, you say God made you smart but you're too stupid to realize you're blaspheming your own God.

Find something else to joke about, don't joke about your God.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-08-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                      Probably because their educational systems are very closely related to IQ testing. I've worked with Indian guys who went to the best technical schools in their country (more competitive than MIT) and these guys just don't get concepts without you explaining it once or twice despite doing very well in exams. In other words they work hard to be intellligent (measured by educational metrics)
                      This is very true and something that people not in education sometimes don’t understand. I worked in Asia many years ago as an ESL instructor. Part of our job was to prepare these kids for test. These kids were literally asked to spend hours memorizing the test it’s why they did so well.
                      Additionally many countries especially China knew in advance what schools were gonna be tested for the PISA and TIMMS test and used this knowledge to remove all unwanted kids from the school so their test scores would look even better.

Comment

Working...
                      X