Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Floyd Would Be 'Damn Fool' To Pass Up Nasukawa Payday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R01 View Post

3 round exhibition for about $116USD..and promoting his TMT brand internationally. It’s a no brainer of a decision.
    Alright, I didn't realise they were paying that much. I figured that if it's just a 3 round exhibition without even any judges I thought they'd be paying something sane like 2 or 3 million tops. This is an example of fools and their money being easily separated taken to the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      Too much jealously and bitterness and boxing. We should all try to be like Floyd
      Too much blind hypocrites like you,NOBODY should ever try to be like froid,hes a disease on boxing that wont stop rotting it away,hes a dispicable human being whom even his own son calls a coward,enough said.

Comment

Ellerbe is balls deep in Asian twinks as I write this.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post

3 round exhibition for about $116USD..and promoting his TMT brand internationally. It’s a no brainer of a decision.
          I'd get in the ring wih Deontay Wilder and get KTFO for 2000 bucks man, wtf are these people complaining about? the hate is real here!

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            Ellerbe is making COMPLETE sense here! Being invited to earn big bucks for something he thoroughly enjoys and can do in his sleep !? Its a no brainer ....Not for the haters though
            A Hater will look at how much Mayweather is getting paid minutes before their wife has given them the bad news that she can’t pick him up from work for the remaining of the week as she is going away . You are Pi#ssed because you can’t drive. You also can’t stand your Daughter’s boyfriend but he has a car so you will ask him anyway. So their only way to vent their emotions is to hate on Mayweather....leave them alone lol

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Too much blind hypocrites like you,NOBODY should ever try to be like froid,hes a disease on boxing that wont stop rotting it away,hes a dispicable human being whom even his own son calls a coward,enough said.
              Lol you sound like his son’s boyfriend.... oh despicable is spelt like this, however, it was a gallant attempt.

What Floyd does with his money, his relationship with his women and son is none of my business and you shouldn’t concern yourself with it . I tune in to see him put on a boxing clinic . ( when he leaves that ring I couldn’t give a s#hit about him just like he couldn’t give a **** about me) Don’t you have your own children to focus on yet you worry about a multimillionaire offsprings
              Last edited by Noelanthony; 12-31-2018, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                Ellerbe is balls deep in Asian twinks as I write this.
                BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

For a 9 minute exhibition he’s getting paid over a third of clenelos 11 fight Dazn deal. Ch-ching 💰

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with exhibition. I am going to retire one day as an educator and mental health researcher. Are you telling me that I can't get paid to be an emeritus? Floyd doing exhibitions help his brand and promote boxing. It is not a real fight guys, it is called exhibition for a reason!!!! They are not going there to tear each other's head up, nothing but a pre-planned entertainment. My brothers and my sisters you can follow me on Twitter or Instagram and free to ask me any question regarding mental health. www.happymindonline.com. happymindonline (twitter) happymindonline (insta).happymindonline.com (FB ). Don't forget to mention boxingscene for free consultation.
                    Last edited by Slimjoe; 12-31-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Poor guy blew a quarter billion.. that's gotta sting

Comment

Working...
                      X