No announcement yet.

Former President Obama Wanted to Be Briefed on Clinton Email Investigation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The POTUS being updated by the FBI on an investigation that concerns national security is the norm. Stop with th fake outrage because you know there is nothing wrong with that.
    I’d actually be more surprised if he wasn’t being updated

Anyway, receiving an update is very different to interfering

Comment

sold his soul to the Clintons

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Even though the former president guaranteed he wouldn't get involved in the investigation, newly discovered text messages between FBI lovers tell otherwise...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5362821/FBI-lovers-texts-Obama-wad-info-Clinton-email-probe.html
        My tiny hoe ice Cobra is goona flip out... I love his soft azz.. Be kind.. Whip him with love and mercy... Cool??? You best say yes.. Amen lil homies..

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Wait, is that true????
          No, just pure speculation on my part, but I wouldn’t doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            My tiny hoe ice Cobra is goona flip out... I love his soft azz.. Be kind.. Whip him with love and mercy... Cool??? You best say yes.. Amen lil homies..
            I like your influence, Z. Mercy always. Cobra's all right with me. We disagree on nearly everything but he can be cool a lot of times. No hate intended, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              I’d actually be more surprised if he wasn’t being updated

Anyway, receiving an update is very different to interfering
              1bad is just faking outrage. He knows this is normal. Did Obama lie? Yes. Does 1bad care about President's lying? HELL NAW!!!!

Comment

The POTUS being updated by the FBI on an investigation that concerns national security is the norm.
                That's not what Obama said.

You can't escape the fact he lied.

He could have answered, "Of course I get updates, I'm the President and this is a national security issue."

But he didn't. Instead he lied.

Stop making excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  No, just pure speculation on my part, but I wouldn’t doubt it.
                  If they keep digging, the investigation might just find evidence of that too.

We've already found Hillary and the FBI colluding with Russia, and Obama receiving FBI reports of the Hillary investigation.

Lord knows what's coming up next.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    I like your influence, Z. Mercy always. Cobra's all right with me. We disagree on nearly everything but he can be cool a lot of times. No hate intended, my friend.
                    He lets this Internet stuff get to him.

A couple weeks ago he's posting videos of his house joking around about me, in a cool way. Now he's all pissed, putting me on ignore, and getting himself all wound up.

And it's solely because it's getting harder and harder to defend what Obama, Hillary and the DNC did, and because I'm not letting him make excuses for it, he's taking it all personal.

I keep telling him to simmer down. He won't listen.

Comment

1bad is just faking outrage. He knows this is normal. Did Obama lie? Yes. Does 1bad care about President's lying? HELL NAW!!!!
                      You're right. You got me.

I think it's fine and dandy for the President to take secret meetings with the FBI director about an investigation into a person he is actively campaigning for, and then lie to the press about it when asked.

Geez, you're an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X