No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Sean Hannity announced as Cohen's mystery 3rd client. WTF????

Cohen has tried to keep his name secret and the judge demanded the name of the 3rd client.

Hilarious stuff as are videos of Fox reporting on it

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Again, other than y'all superfans celebrating this like a sports championship, what the hell does it matter in the big picture?
      I'm sure it matters a lot to Fox News that one of their on air personalities isn't disclosing Cohen is his lawyer while he's going on air every night defending Cohen. Any segment about Cohen is supposed to start with

Under full disclosure I'm a client of Michael Cohen.

That's basic journalism 101

If it didn't matter then Cohen wouldn't have tried to hide it and Hannity wouldn't be trying to downplay it

If Hannity isn't being charged by Cohen then do they have an agreement that Hannity will defend Cohen on air and Cohen will provide his service for free? That's a big problem to Fox News.

Fox News, like all other news media, has their biases but not disclosing your conflicts of interest is a big no no. I'm sure Fox isn't happy about this.

Comment

• Shepherd Smith is happy on the inside knowing he's been proven right

Comment

I'm sure it matters a lot to Fox News that one of their on air personalities isn't disclosing Cohen is his lawyer while he's going on air every night defending Cohen. Any segment about Cohen is supposed to start with

Under full disclosure I'm a client of Michael Cohen.

That's basic journalism 101

If it didn't matter then Cohen wouldn't have tried to hide it and Hannity wouldn't be trying to downplay it

If Hannity isn't being charged by Cohen then do they have an agreement that Hannity will defend Cohen on air and Cohen will provide his service for free? That's a big problem to Fox News.

Fox News, like all other news media, has their biases but not disclosing your conflicts of interest is a big no no. I'm sure Fox isn't happy about this.
          Get the hell out of here with that nonsense.

CNN was giving Hillary debate questions in advance, and I never heard you saying CNN needed to fully disclose that.

When I said you're cheerleading too much, I didn't mean for you to cheer longer and louder.

And you failed to answer my question as well.....

Comment

Get the hell out of here with that nonsense.

CNN was giving Hillary debate questions in advance, and I never heard you saying CNN needed to fully disclose that.

When I said you're cheerleading too much, I didn't mean for you to cheer longer and louder.

And you failed to answer my question as well.....
            Donna Brazaile gave Hillary answers and was fired for it when CNN found out.

If you don't think not disclosing conflicts of interest in the media isn't a big deal then you have no idea how journalism works. Remember when Thomas Hauser wrote that series about Al Haymon for Ring and all the boxing writers, even the one who don't like Haymon, criticized him for not disclosing he works for HBO in that piece? He eventually added that part at the end of every article. Not disclosing conflicts of interest is a big deal. Even for Fox News.

Comment

Donna Brazaile gave Hillary answers and was fired for it when CNN found out.
              And did you call for CNN to put up a disclaimer?

Quit ducking. We all know you're right now exhibiting a glaring double standard (which is what superfans do )

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              If you don't think not disclosing conflicts of interest in the media isn't a big deal then you have no idea how journalism works.
              I'm all for it, if both sides do it.

You're calling for one side to so it, but making superfan excuses for the other side not doing that.

That's cheerleading.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Remember when Thomas Hauser wrote that series about Al Haymon for Ring and all the boxing writers, even the one who don't like Haymon, criticized him for not disclosing he works for HBO in that piece? He eventually added that part at the end of every article. Not disclosing conflicts of interest is a big deal. Even for Fox News.
              No, I dont.

Let's stay on topic please.

Comment

• SoBad losing it again

Being cucked never gets any easier apparently

Comment

And did you call for CNN to put up a disclaimer?

Quit ducking. We all know you're right now exhibiting a glaring double standard (which is what superfans do )

I'm all for it, if both sides do it.

You're calling for one side to so it, but making superfan excuses for the other side not doing that.

That's cheerleading.

No, I dont.

Let's stay on topic please.
                  CNN put up a disclaimer for what? You put the disclaimer up when the person is introduced as a guest. She wasn't on air so there was no need for a disclaimer. Do you understand how disclaimers work? But they did write an article on why they fired here

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/31/medi...ion/index.html

Comment

CNN put up a disclaimer for what?
                    For their news organization giving one side debate questions in advance. Keep the hell up.

Don't play stupid with me. It's annoying.

Now, back to Hannity and Cohen....

Other than you superfans celebrating this like a championship game, what's the big deal here in terms of Trump and Russia???

Comment

For their news organization giving one side debate questions in advance. Keep the hell up.

Don't play stupid with me. It's annoying.

Now, back to Hannity and Cohen....

Other than you superfans celebrating this like a championship game, what's the big deal here in terms of Trump and Russia???
                      That's not what a disclaimer is. You have no idea about media, journalism, and ethics. Go learn what you're talking about before you respond to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X