Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to catch a predator (Street Justice)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] How to catch a predator (Street Justice)

One white person calling another white person 'ni66a', whilst a black guy films it. Very American.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      One white person calling another white person 'ni66a', whilst a black guy films it. Very American.
      We call those people "******s"

Comment

That sucked, they cut the camera off to not show the real beating that took place. Wow he had already been boning a 14 year old too. Imagine how often this happens in the U.S. It is fairly easy too, I know 14-15 year old girls who are DTF, and the wrong thing is, they are legit, you won't even get in trouble. I stay away from that, i'm not risking my future. But a lot of these girls are the "provokers", I know from experience. As an older man, you have to know the consequences and say no.

Comment

i bet that guy could have sued for false imprisonment or kidnapping.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            That sucked, they cut the camera off to not show the real beating that took place. Wow he had already been boning a 14 year old too. Imagine how often this happens in the U.S. It is fairly easy too, I know 14-15 year old girls who are DTF, and the wrong thing is, they are legit, you won't even get in trouble. I stay away from that, i'm not risking my future. But a lot of these girls are the "provokers", I know from experience. As an older man, you have to know the consequences and say no.
            yeah but this guy was definitely a pedo. The girl that opened the door didnt lok like your typicall jailbait girl.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              WTF?.

How do you get yourself in the position to know that???.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                WTF?.

well he's into pokemon and the like so he's probably a 37 year old drug dealer that sells drugs to 14 year old kids and they all look up to him like in that movie "kids "

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  WTF?.

I have said where I lived plenty of times. I do not lie about my whereabouts and how terrible my neighborhood is. Girls here are quick to holler at you if they like you, especially when they are in groups. They are very fresh and it's too bad their parents don't know how fresh their daughters are.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                    well he's into pokemon and the like so he's probably a 37 year old drug dealer that sells drugs to 14 year old kids and they all look up to him like in that movie "kids "
                    No...you're a cornball.

Comment

Working...
                    X