No announcement yet.

Spadafora Valero battle of the scumbags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    LOL, it happens. I dont watch these guys because they're role models I watch them because they are good fighters. Too many people on here are being hypocrites badmouthing Valero with AVs of Tyson, Mayweather, Gatti its amusing.
    Tyson never raped that chick. What happened is they were ****ing and in Tyson fashion he starting really getting into it and making the ***** his little whore, absolutely devouring her. That's when she starts thinking, "Damn!, I don't know about this" and starts asking him to stop. But Tyson is like a dog, once he gets started you gotta let him finish.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
      Sugar Ray Robinson?

yeah it's in his biography that was written by Herb Boyd, according to Sugar Ray's son his mother had 5 miscarriages

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
        yeah it's in his biography that was written by Herb Boyd, according to Sugar Ray's son his mother had 5 miscarriages
        Man what the ****?

Comment

My whole point is you lay your hands on a woman and i will never support you as a fighter,and they may not be role models to me but they are to my nieces and nephews who will watch the fights with me.

Comment

Working...
          X