Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's remarkably quite in here today...considering what a monumental day it is.

Comment

• good for trump. Im not suprised hes innocent And I’m also not going to be surprised that the Democrats will, cry kick, scream, and start more investigations just like they did in the beginning of this whole nonsense collusion bs. It will be annoying but I’m pretty sure it will just win Trump is the presidentcy in 2020. Our elected officials who pushed this narrative should be ashamed of themselves. And if anyone is a Democrat they should seriously think about where their party is and where it’s going, because they’re destroying this country. In closing I hope trump sues everyone who slandered his name and his family about being a slamdunk guilty in collusion with Russia. The smear that his name in endured over this nonsense is something that will never go away regardless of the not guilty outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        The delusional ****ing crap you libtards have been pushing for 2 years was complete BS all along

Deal with it

I hope this has EXPOSED to the world how corrupt MSM is.. we're is the blowback for Schiff.. Schumer and all the other losers claiming there was clear evidence of collusion?

MSM and the democrats have pushed the country further and further apart for the past 2 years.. because they didn't like the election results
        Don't talk to me about this case anymore unless you want my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          He illustrates the superfan mind to a T.

Never quit, never give up. Cheer on the team always.

Look at his reaction.... I "won"?? What did I win?

A political nothing burger that was created to smear innocent people was exposed as the nothing burger it was.

I won nothing. What won was justice. Justice won. The rule of law won. Decency won.

Who lost were bad apples in our government who instead of doing their duty as they swore oaths to do, chose sides like superfans and tried to effect a Presidential election.

They lost. Them and their "stupid" followers lost.

And thank the Lord they did.
          I think you know why I said you won...

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Barr sworn in in Feb.

Report turned in in March.

Corsi plea bargain still being worked on. That secret company being fined per day for not complying with the subpoena. There was another guy fighting his subpoena, can't recall his name right now.

The investigation was shut down by Barr who had previously criticized the investigation on TV.

It is what it is. That's the game
            I'm personally done with it, even though I agree it's a coverup. Everybody knows he's a Russian agent, yet our country failed to protect itself. It's the ultimate result of a country that's become so individualized that it cares about nothing. I shouldn't have even been defending it; the US hasn't done me any favors.

Like you said, it's similar to the Hillary situation. That situation might have been over something stupid, but she got away with wiping evidence. And, in this case, the entire United States lost a cyber war and has willingly allowed itself to be ruled by a foreign power's agent. It can't get anymore ridiculous than this. Everything's about money and power, and those are 2 things I have none of, so it's not my business anymore.

Comment

• History will remember the Dems for this.

Comment

• Comment

• HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14, Lords. HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14, Lords.

Well, liberal loons?

Comment

• What's up?......

Comment

• Oh. No collusion and Mueller didn't offer an opinion on obstruction of Justice.

Cool. That's all he wrote.

Comment

Working...
                      X