Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of all the Asian boxers Filipinos are more likely to quit?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of all the Asian boxers Filipinos are more likely to quit?

I noticed this a lot of them will just take a dive and pretend to be hurt bad so the ref stops it.

Pacquiao and maybe Gerry Penalosa are the few exceptions who refuse to quit.

Pacquiaos brother bobby pretend to be hurt and just went down in a few of his stoppage losses, probabaly said **** it im not going to win anyway

The japanese, chinese and korean boxers will die in the ring.

Ive seen some jap boxers with zero defense take hellacious beatings and refuse to quit.

Donaire is a quitter? Casimero? No way.

Comment

because if you think about it, filipinos as a race dont really have that much pride. if you look at other asian nationality like japanese, these mofos will die in the ring instead of having to live with a defeat. different type of mind set. philippines has been diluted so much that the people dont carry the same pride as other asian countries does.

Comment

Cubans are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Cubans are the worst.
          cubans are slick and crafty fighters, but a lot have no heart. if you can take the beating, then most likely you'll end up winning the fight because the cubans will fade off in the later half.

Comment

There arent enough Chinese boxers for me to speak on, but history shows that Koreans are willing to fight to the death literally.

Jung Koo Chang, Kim Duk Goo, In Jin Chi, Ji Hoon Kim... all these guys share a trait and they would rather go down swinging. Korean fighters are not the most fundamental due to the lack of gyms/programs but they all bring the kill or be killed mentality to the ring.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's a pride thing or not.

I mean there are instances where Filipino fighters literally show no heart and just make insane excuses after fights like Manny Pacquiao.
              But then theres nonito who has never made an excuse in his life..

D- troll thread

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                There arent enough Chinese boxers for me to speak on, but history shows that Koreans are willing to fight to the death literally.

Jung Koo Chang, Kim Duk Goo, In Jin Chi, Ji Hoon Kim... all these guys share a trait and they would rather go down swinging. Korean fighters are not the most fundamental due to the lack of gyms/programs but they all bring the kill or be killed mentality to the ring.
                koreans have great chin and heavy handed. chinese imo have weaker chin and weaker power but a lot faster and quicker. japanese have good chin but average power also.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I noticed this a lot of them will just take a dive and pretend to be hurt bad so the ref stops it.

Pacquiao and maybe Gerry Penalosa are the few exceptions who refuse to quit.

Pacquiaos brother bobby pretend to be hurt and just went down in a few of his stoppage losses, probabaly said **** it im not going to win anyway

The japanese, chinese and korean boxers will die in the ring.

Ive seen some jap boxers with zero defense take hellacious beatings and refuse to quit.
                  I'll drop this list of Filipino boxers...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...he_Philippines

Only other country in Asia with that kind of boxing history is Thailand....

Oh and kiss my ass Hectari.

Comment

Aren’t all great Asian boxers filipino? Didn’t know there were relevant non-filipino Asian boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X