Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Dude, what is your question dude?
    Did you say you felt bad for Mikey?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      He got what he deserved he knew damn well he had no business going up that high agianst the best ww today but he chose to sell out he sold his undefeated record for that payday
      I agree. I gotta take my hat off to Garcia though. I hope more fighters are willing to take big chances for good paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        You just proved how little you actually know about boxing. There are weight classes for a reason! Mikey couldn't get anything done because Spence utilized his size and reached and popped Mikey with that ramrod jab every time he tried to get inside. If Spence wasn't so big or strong (ie. Robert Easter), Mikey wouldn't had a much easier time. The fact that you think a natural LW fighting a natural WW who will be going to JMW eventually has nothing to do with the outcome just proves how ignorant and uneducated you are in the sweet science. Again, go back to WWE pal. You know nothing.
        Mikey knew exactly what he was up against going into the fight. That's why he agreed to it by signing up for the bout. So I don't want to hear anymore excuses on why he lost because this was one cherrypick that had gone left. If he couldn't hang with the better fighter, then he had no damn business in that boxing ring with him to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Mikey knew exactly what he was up against going into the fight. That's why he agreed to it by signing up for the bout. So I don't want to hear anymore excuses on why he lost because this was one cherrypick that had gone left. If he couldn't hang with the better fighter, then he had no damn business in that boxing ring with him to begin with.
          Cherry pick? lol. You can't be serious. Do you know what cherry pick means?

If Garcia wanted a soft champ he would have had better luck with even Thurman (who would probably beat Garcia too)

I still don't understand fans discouraging fighters taking big chances though.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            No he didn't.
            Oh yes he did

Getting knocked around the ring arms flying all over the place he looked pretty damn foolish looking like he was doing the stanky leg when manny fucccked up his ankle

Comment

Two Great Prime Elites in a fight!! Mikey was and is my man and was sorely beaten by a better Spence! Bradley nailed it !!

What gutted me was to spend a decade watching the so-called tbe ruin the sport by his antics , NEVER IN HIS LAST 12 years did he fight a PRIME ELITE!!! Now that chickenblood is GONE😂😂👏👏👏🤣🤣he don’t WANT PAC 🤣🤣🤣and he Sho don’t want SPENCE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Shltbyrd is G O N E 👏👏👏👏😂😂

Boxing is BACK 👏👏👏👏

PRIME ELITES are on the rise and beginning to fight👏👏😃

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                Cherry pick? lol. You can't be serious. Do you know what cherry pick means?

If Garcia wanted a soft champ he would have had better luck with even Thurman (who would probably beat Garcia too)

I still don't understand fans discouraging fighters taking big chances though.
                A cherrypick is any fighter who appears very vulnerable and easy to beat.

Mikey said it better himself when he said that he was the overall better fighter than Spence. He was the more fundamentally sound, scientific and skilled of the two fighters as well. I don't know about you but that sounds like a cherrypick to me pal.

Obviously, Mikey handpicked Erroll because he thought he saw something in him that he could have easily exploited but boy was he was wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  "Weight divisions" my ass.

Mikey Garcia's complete lack of skill is what lost him that fight. You got eyes, pal?
                  This is the truth! Spence exposed Garcia’s;

1. Lack of boxing skills

2. Lack of ability to adapt during a fight

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                    ......He can still be successful at lightweight and even junior welter. He never got rocked or dropped once. He took damage but people that are saying he's damaged goods now are jumping the gun.
                    I didn't see Garcia take career ending damage from Spence, for me, if he went back to 135, the greater damage would be what he did to his body to jump to 147 then back down again - at age 31 that carries a price, and I've got a feeling he would be less effective at 135 than previously, which could set him up for a truly career-ending loss to someone like Loma, who would set a fast tempo that Garcia's body might fail to keep up with past 7 or 8.

Far as I can see, he's locked himself at 140 if he wants to avoid that, and there are a few fights at 140 he could rebuild from - although avoid the likes of Prograis for a fight or two.

Comment

• Saw some highlights and man the size difference was massive. Mikey was too c o c k y, he didn't even look strong at 140, don't know what gave him the impression that he could compete at 147.

GGG vs Brook, Loma vs Rigo and Spence vs Garcia were all unnecessary fights.

Hopefully, this is the last time we see a guy jump up two weight classes without taking some warm up fights first.

Comment

Working...
                      X