Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you ballers ever flown in a A380 plane???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you ballers ever flown in a A380 plane???

Which class were you?

A.

B.

C.

D.

never flown a day in my life, I was in a tesla today and pssssh they suck you still have to have your hand on the steering wheel and make micro adjustments or else the mtoehrfucker will stop self driving or soem****

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Which class were you?

A.

B.

C.

D.

Can’t afford it with family (would be 5 of us!) I can afford if I was only flying but that’s impossible

Comment

Nah, I'm more of commercial coach kind of dude.

It sucks, being a bum like me.

Comment

Flew private to Vegas and back on a Lear. It was amazing. We had to give a list of food and drink that we wanted before the flight. Pulled up to the runway hoped on and flew into vegas on the side of the big airport. Off the plane and into a small building and into a Limo. Glad it was my customer that paid the bill for that trip lol.

Comment

C is such an underrated letter, I love C and always travel in that class.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              C is such an underrated letter, I love C and always travel in that class.
              I bet the toilets on that A class are immaculate.

I'd probably just sit on the toilet for the whole flight. Being the toilet connoisseur that I am, I always appreciate a nice throne.

Comment

I've always flown economy. I miss the days they would give us at least a horrible meal and a semi-boring movie to watch. Nowadays, we're lucky if they give us peanut butter and krackers. Best they got on TV is Mr. Bean. Bean will get you through a flight, but it warps your mind, man. Then, I had this Asian dude laughing hysterically next to me on the last leg of the trip, while he was watching a late-night show on his tablet. It was so cramped that I suffered greatly; no lie, it was one of the most uncomfortable experiences in my life, if not the most uncomfortable. Dude took up my arm chair, man.
                Last edited by todisday; 02-22-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                  Nowadays, we're lucky if they give us peanut butter and krackers.

Nowadays, I'm lucky to not have some idiot's knee rubbing against mine for the entire flight. It annoys the hell out of me and sometimes makes me awkwardly horny.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Nowadays, I'm lucky to not have some idiot's knee rubbing against mine for the entire flight. It annoys the hell out of me and sometimes makes me awkwardly horny.
                    Unwanted, weird contact is the worst. Planes just suck. They always sound fun, but then when you're in there, it's just an uncomfortable waiting game. Never sat next to anyone interesting, either. If people are going to take my arm chair from me, they might as well be ********* interesting

Comment

Working...
                    X