Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny were to fight and beat Spence would he outrank Floyd P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I not once said Manny isn't an ATG. My side is that I have Floyd ahead of him in terms of rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
      First explain why Roy needs excuses.
      Take your trolling elsewhere. If you can't say anything whatsoever or manage to even type 1 sentence about your argument, then there is absolutely no reason for you to be in this thread.

YOU brought up Roy. You still bring up Roy and think there are excuses or what not. I'll let you keep believing that my friend.

Mavs vs Warriors is about to start.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        Take your trolling elsewhere. If you can't say anything whatsoever or manage to even type 1 sentence about your argument, then there is absolutely no reason for you to be in this thread.

YOU brought up Roy. You still bring up Roy and think there are excuses or what not. I'll let you keep believing that my friend.

Mavs vs Warriors is about to start.
        I said if floyd is better than Manny because of their head to head matchup, then Tarver and Calzaghe must be higher than Roy as well according to your logic. You brought up the excuses for Roy.

As it is, I think Roy had a better career than both despite their matchups. Just as I have Manny higher than floyd.

The overall point being, one head to head matchup doesnt define an entire career.

Comment

I said if floyd is better than Manny because of their head to head matchup, then Tarver and Calzaghe must be higher than Roy as well according to your logic. You brought up the excuses for Roy.

As it is, I think Roy had a better career than both despite their matchups. Just as I have Manny higher than floyd.

The overall point being, one head to head matchup doesnt define an entire career.
          If you take one example and add it to everything else than you're basically simplifying the end result to your liking. We all know situations vary and because you decided to talk Roy, i slowly broke down the differences.

After KTFO6 and losing to Floyd, Manny has still been on a pretty good run. Albeit, not 2006-2009 type run. He's stayed on everyone's p4p list and has defeated highly ranked opponents. Like Bradley, twice. We can say 3 times but judges judge.

Roy... didn't have that luck. He controversially defeated Tarver and everyone knew he wasn't the same after. His next few fights showed that. If you cant see the difference between that, then i can't help you. It doesn't matter how much I type. You purposely not comprehending the difference isn't help you. Nor our discussion

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            If you take one example and add it to everything else than you're basically simplifying the end result to your liking. We all know situations vary and because you decided to talk Roy, i slowly broke down the differences.

After KTFO6 and losing to Floyd, Manny has still been on a pretty good run. Albeit, not 2006-2009 type run. He's stayed on everyone's p4p list and has defeated highly ranked opponents. Like Bradley, twice. We can say 3 times but judges judge.

Roy... didn't have that luck. He controversially defeated Tarver and everyone knew he wasn't the same after. His next few fights showed that. If you cant see the difference between that, then i can't help you. It doesn't matter how much I type. You purposely not comprehending the difference isn't help you. Nor our discussion
            Again with the excuses. Terrible.

Comment

Again with the excuses. Terrible.
              Your right Manny had the same exact career Roy did after their KOs. As a matter of fact, Sangsarut > Manny since we're going to play dumb like you

Comment

Working...
              X