No announcement yet.

Death Reported at Home of Wealthy Political Donor Ed Buck — For the 2nd time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    That theory of yours that all liberals want to be sodomized by Black dudes is almost done being proven true. 1 guy down, half of the country to go. (If we ignore that the direction of sodomy is not what you've suggested in your previous political rantings.)

Now all we need is to retrofit this theory to explain why openly gay white liberals more often date other white men instead of black men, then we'll be gold.
    What would you think about a black guy who joined a political party with public rhetoric revolving entirely around de-blackening the world, cheering and touting their success every time the black population dropped a percentage point?

The rest of their policies were mumbled small print nobody would ever vote for: Resurrecting the Cold War, invading Syria, higher taxation across the board, online "hate speech" felonies. But if you were willing to pay those prices, they promised a room full of ******ed rednecks that they'd de-blacken America! Then the world!

I see two potential motives for a black guy who joined such a party, both requiring at least some degree of mental illness due to the extreme context:

1. Financial opportunist
    2. Extreme gay fetish chaser

It's not rocket science. Hardcore white Democrats who sit there listening to the glorious de-whitening and ask where they can sign up are a mixture of sociopathic financial opportunists and gay sado-masochists.

I don't involve my own positions or emotions much in this. It's just algebra. A+B=C.
    Last edited by ////; 01-10-2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      What sort of drugs is this sicko giving these guys.

The types that lead to gay a**l sex.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        What would you think about a black guy who joined a political party with public rhetoric revolving entirely around de-blackening the world, cheering and touting their success every time the black population dropped a percentage point?

The rest of their policies were mumbled small print nobody would ever vote for: Resurrecting the Cold War, invading Syria, higher taxation across the board, online "hate speech" felonies. But if you were willing to pay those prices, they promised a room full of ******ed rednecks that they'd de-blacken America! Then the world!

I see two potential motives for a black guy who joined such a party, both requiring at least some degree of mental illness due to the extreme context:

1. Financial opportunist
        2. Extreme gay fetish chaser

It's not rocket science. Hardcore white Democrats who sit there listening to the glorious de-whitening and ask where they can sign up are a mixture of sociopathic financial opportunists and gay sado-masochists.

I don't involve my own positions or emotions much in this. It's just algebra. A+B=C.
        ...what? Who said liberals want to de-Whiten the world? I don't ever recall celebrating (or even noticing) when the world's percentage of White has gone down a % point.

It's pretty amusing to hear how long cooped up weirdos like yourself see the world. It's fundamentally different from how the rest of us that have recently made contact with sunlight and friends do.

Comment

Working...
        X