OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    There's a jerk pork? Oh snap!

I'm not surprised that much by KFC, though; it's addicting. I wonder what they add to it
    Yeah. I believe pork was jerked first.

Yeah KFC is addictive. I believe hot and spicy is the top style requested here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      Why? Australia are our *****es. Now bow down to our queen.
      He's not Australian.

Look at his post times. He's either up all night in Australia posting, or he's posting during the day in the US.

I've noticed a lot of these accounts claiming to be in foreign countries halfway across the world, but post when its daytime in the US.

Either a bunch of alts or a bunch of night owls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Lol

You know nothing about cricket dummy

England are a standing joke in virtually every sport and were pioneers in ball tampering
        I know far more about cricket than you skippy. Australia are disgusting cheats. Fact.

Oh, and we're still better than you at pretty much every sport. More medals at the Olympics, more boxing world champions, would've won the ashes if you guys didn't cheat etc etc.

Now like i say, bow down to the queen and STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Yeah. I believe pork was jerked first.

Yeah KFC is addictive. I believe hot and spicy is the top style requested here.
          I'll try it the next time I have a chance. Let's see what magic it has. I used to like eating KFC as a kid, but in recent years they started serving mini drumsticks and thighs a lot, so I started buying chicken and fries at Chinese restaurants instead. They're not as tasty, but they're filling.

You think hot and spicy is better than original?

Comment

I'll try it the next time I have a chance. Let's see what magic it has. I used to like eating KFC as a kid, but in recent years they started serving mini drumsticks and thighs a lot, so I started buying chicken and fries at Chinese restaurants instead. They're not as tasty, but they're filling.

You think hot and spicy is better than original?
            Red - Yeah. That's what it is about.

I actually prefer the barbi-fried chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Red - Yeah. That's what it is about.

I actually prefer the barbi-fried chicken.
              I'm hungry now! Lol I'm going to go check out that nursing college now; let's hope it's a positive experience!

Comment

• The other day I mentioned there was an ongoing impact on the oil and gas industry due to the tariffs placed on imported steel by Trump. Here are quoted from todays' Dallas Morning News about steel and whisky:

Chuck Scianna is president of Waller-based Sim-Tex, an oil and gas pipe company that’s among those being squeezed by tariffs on both ends. He pointed out that his business touches thousands of Houston-area jobs, from stevedores to truckers to warehouse workers. “The idea that this is not going to hit everybody’s pockets is absolutely ridiculous,” he said.

Levies on pipes used in oil and gas projects mark another blow for some Texas businesses already reeling from surcharges on their inputs. Tariffs on fungicides, plastic bags and other items from Texas’ vast chemical industry “will be very costly,” the American Chemistry Council said.

The co-owner of Ironroot Republic Distilling in Denison fears the loss of a vital export deal after the European Union, just like Mexico and Canada, included American whiskey on its long list of tariffs announced in response to President Donald Trump’s metal levies.

If that business dries up, it would wipe out the savings the distillery received from the sweeping tax overhaul signed into law last year by Trump — and with it, Likarish’s ability to open a second location and hire more staff.“Everybody is kind of holding their breath,” he said .

Comment

I'm hungry now! Lol I'm going to go check out that nursing college now; let's hope it's a positive experience!
                  All the best!

Comment

• By the end of the investigation, the whole Trump family will be cooked like a Christmas goose.

Comment

• Food stamp enrollment falls to 8-year low as Trump clamps down on fraud, economy improves

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-improves.html

Comment

Working...
                      X