Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obamacare and insurance question....help please!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOAT2011 View Post
    Yeh I agree. I cannot believe how such a wealthy country as the USA is so against a universal healthcare system which is funded by taxation and free for ALL. Why let insurance companies run healthcare. That is just plain dumb! They just care about maximising profits and not saving lives.

In Europe (and Canada etc.) -- in fact in every other OECD country except the USA -- healthcare is free at the point of use for all citizens. In fact in Europe all citizens of every EU country can use each other's healthcare.
    Because everything is privatized and no one will make money off the sick.

Comment

Obama is the devil and if you vote for him you will burn in hell with all the gays and liberals....

At least that's what I keep hearing on Foxnews over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        The real reason you're not getting an answer is because your company hasn't decided what they are going to do. This law is so badly written that people are still trying to figure out how it will affect them. Just do your part vote for Romney and you won't have to worry about this.
        I don't think Romney is going to repeal Obamacare, he is after all the architect of it. Every time he points out his experience in improving healthcare, he's talking about RomneyCare in Massachusetts. So, no matter what he says he has a record. Besides, his legacy as a politician is tied in with Obamacare since Romneycare is his biggest achievement as governor.

If you want Obamacare repealed then vote for Gary Johnson, he's honest and will do what he says.

Comment

Working...
        X