Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor (with a real boxing trainer) vs Victor Ortiz in Mar., who do you like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor (with a real boxing trainer) vs Victor Ortiz in Mar., who do you like?

LOL this is an interesting fight I must admit. Its like the battle of the quitters lol.

Karceno (on the Rope A Dope Radio show) is claiming this is what Conor is looking to do in March after a December UFC fight & after getting a legit boxing trainer instead of working with Owen Roddy who never had a boxing match.

Anyway anyone like Conor to make Victor quit after getting with a legit boxing trainer (I think he was suggesting Ricky Nunez or Dan Goosen were guys he's looking at, but don't take my word for that) or will Victor finally make someone quit if this fight happens?

If Ortiz isn't mentally weak, I'll take Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      If Ortiz isn't mentally weak, I'll take Ortiz.
      Its Ortiz lol. Of course he's mentally weak.

Comment

Ortiz still wins by ko

Comment

Ortiz for sure but id prefer conor fight someone who isnt washed up

Comment

ortiz would win. i cant see mcgregor doing another boxing match again. he can either be an elite MMA fighter or a journeyman level boxer. the mayweather fight was a one off, and it was more the intrigue of 'what if' that sold the fight. we all saw mcgregor cant crack an egg with boxing gloves on so the 'what if connor lands' stuff is out of the window now for any future boxing match ups.

Comment

I don't see McGregor hitting Ortiz with anything that will make him quit. I think Ortiz would whoop his ass in 4 rounds tops.

Comment

Ortiz. Truth be told, Conors mental game is pretty damn weak when he starts getting tagged or fatigued as he calls it

Comment

Conor won't know how to face a southpaw in boxing. He don't even know how to face an orthodox fighter walking straight at him with no jab. Ofcourse it all depends which Ortiz turns up

Comment

Ortiz stops him pretty quickly. Ortiz can crack, there's no doubt about that. He's still a decent level boxer too and former world champ despite all his faults.

I'd pick any boxer that can crack and not safety first to stop McGregor in a round or two. The only reason he lasted with Floyd because Floyd carried him and he's also a safety first fighter and wanted to feel him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X