No announcement yet.

Szabados chin>>>>>>>Amir Khan's chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Szabados chin>>>>>>>Amir Khan's chin

She took everything Clarissa threw at her and still kept coming lastnight......i think amir would of got stopped if he took those shoys from clarissa......anybody else agree....
    Last edited by The Viper; 03-11-2017, 08:21 PM.

You are overdoing how bad Khan's chin is. He went 12 rounds with Maidana and won the fight. I doubt this girl could take Maidana's punches. They don't let women compete against men in combat sports because men are better in all ways including punching power and the ability to take hard punches.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      You are overdoing how bad Khan's chin is. He went 12 rounds with Maidana and won the fight. I doubt this girl could take Maidana's punches. They don't let women compete against men in combat sports because men are better in all ways including punching power and the ability to take hard punches.
      So sexist, didn't International Women's Day teach you anything?

Women are 100% equal to men (as they say), it's an absolute farce that they won't allow this situation.

I suggest we put the OP's theory to the test. Shields/Khan, 8 rounds. Let's see if she sparks Khan.

Hell, I think she sparks Manny, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        besides victor "i get ko'd by everyone" ortiz. who is maidana knocking out? overrated power puncher. couldnt even ko an old floyd after hitting him with everything for 6 roudns or a small broner. pillow puncher(literally becaus floyd made him wear pillows)

Comment

Khan would have raped Clarissa

Comment

clarissa can punch man.....most dudes say she got pop

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
              She took everything Clarissa threw at her and still kept coming lastnight......i think amir would of got stopped if he took those shoys from clarissa......anybody else agree....
              Except Amir is levels above at head movement and avoiding that, she would be lucky to land anything.

Comment

guys i'm not saying she beats amir khan because she can't but if she would of hit him with all of that heat last night he would of been stopped....

Comment

Working...
                X