Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salty or Truth? Stevenson/Fofara does 672k views

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev is the bigger draw, this confirms it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Forgive me I don't get involved in PPV's numbers and what fighters make etc but surely nearly 700k is still impressive numbers?

on free tv? ummm, yea...more people tune in for Game Of Throne reruns than that

Comment

this is very unusual, shaky number for the past 3 cards. these are not really bad cards either.... does this mean anything? meaning, are the #s bad enough to where something is going to happen?

Comment

What's Showtime's average?

Comment

That'd be funny if it's true. People missed out on a good fight.

Comment

eventually Showtime is gonna look at Al Haymon and go 'WTF dude'

Comment

i don't see this as a victory for kovalev over stevenson so much as a victory for hbo over showtime

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  this is very unusual, shaky number for the past 3 cards. these are not really bad cards either.... does this mean anything? meaning, are the #s bad enough to where something is going to happen?
                  Yea. Hopkins gets views too. Shumenov was better known than Murat and that was on Showtime too.

I guess they're lucky HBO's May 24th card was cancelled...or it'd look worse

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    They'll end up like HBO, wondering why the hell they pay this guy's fighters so much for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Its not just Haymon. That clown Espinoza too.

Comment

Working...
                      X