Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice how the midgets are no longer defending "I will only take Commission testing"

Comment

• he's out for 9 months a year with reports of him working out
      comes back schedueling a fight only to be about 7 lb's away from 147

watch any of floyds previous fights at 147 and see how ordinary his strenght and power is, watch him now where he is 9 months away from the ring every year looking like if he would just throw more he could ko anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Can't say that hasn't crossed my mind....

"The lady doth protest too much"
        I'm sayin the same thing. I've thought about dat 'retirement' year off as well.

I do reckon he will fight Manny, when Manny turns about 40 and is just about to go full time into politics.
        I also reckon Floyd is a world class defensive and counter boxer, but he sure as hell never looked this good before the 2000's. He gets better with age, is that possible? lol
        He has some MAD mood swings though enit, i swear down man, watch some interviews of the geezers when he gets grilled n dat.
        Like i said though man, his family have been on the drug scene since like the 70's. Too much just stacks up when it comes to Floyd and PED's

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
          Yup = berto and peterson both caught by urine tests- floyd's fans are rather silent on this though
          Because there isn't an issue to argue despite you trying to make it out to be one. Floyd in his monlogues about drug testing has always been adamant about both random blood and urine being done.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan1991 View Post
            how can you accuse of being on steroids?

like floyd said u always try to discredit his accomplishments lol

hahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaha

u mad hahahaahahahah
            Manny never tries to discredit floyds achievements.. yet floyd feels the need to go on a 3 year hate campaign making false steriod allegations against his rival.

Who's discrediting who? Who's really the hater?

Use your common sense please, who wont sound like such an ignorant like your criminal wife beating idol. (yes manny doesnt have a criminal record and floyd and his whole family/camp do. who do u thinks more likely to do something illegal?) dont answer, you'll embarrass yourself.. just think about it. like floyd says "it's common sense mayn!" lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              Notice how the midgets are no longer defending "I will only take Commission testing"

I still remember all the threads that were made the day when it was announced the fight was in jeopardy over testing. Utterly embarrassing--and some of those posters are singing a far different tune these days. Kids.

Comment

Don't see why he should be above suspicion
                The people who are suspicious of feather fisted Floyd are not suspicious of their favourite fighter who came from 106 to 147 and is walking through opposition (apart from his daddy Marquez) like its nothing. they say Floyd should use VADA instead of USADA while at the same time saying its ok for pac to use "the commision" lol

The hypocrisy is laughable

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Leonard was suspected by many of juicing---I think everyone knew. They just couldn't do anything about it. I'll try and pull up some articles if I can find them, BN.
                  Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  Hearns Angers Leonard Steroid Accusations No Laughing Matter
                  June 10, 1989|By Bernard Fernandez, Daily News Sports Writer

LAS VEGAS — In a town with more than its share of comedians, even the hint of a controversy almost instantly can be turned into a stand-up routine.

Did you hear about Ben Johnson? He's moving to Las Vegas and taking up boxing.

So it has come down to this. Monday night's scheduled 12-rounder between Sugar Ray Leonard and Thomas Hearns, which is likely to become the highest- grossing prizefight of all time, is now a running gag about the possible use of anabolic steroids by Leonard.

Story continues below.

http://articles.philly.com/1989-06-1...upcoming-fight
                  Thanks a lot guys.

I guess that Info didnt cross the pond.

Comment

Can't say that hasn't crossed my mind....

"The lady doth protest too much"
                    Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Olympic gold medalist, amateur stand out that is very good all round though he seems determined to fcuk his career up and could likely go down as a wasted talent. He certainly has the talent to make some noise. As of late he seems to be on the right path.
                    Gavin is Britain's only ever Amateur boxing World Champion enit. He is still undefeated but he has been making some poor decision this past couple years. The performance against Curtis Woodhouse was the worst i've ever seen him box, Woodhouse was a professional footballer for Birmingham City only 4 or 5 years ago lol.
                    He can't decide what weight is best for him, he said after the Woodhouse fight he'd drop back down to Light Welterweight cos he was to slow n dat, but he's still at Welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ANIMOSITY View Post
                      he's out for 9 months a year with reports of him working out
                      comes back schedueling a fight only to be about 7 lb's away from 147

watch any of floyds previous fights at 147 and see how ordinary his strenght and power is, watch him now where he is 9 months away from the ring every year looking like if he would just throw more he could ko anyone
                      do u know aht boxing does to u in long term when u get old around 50 or 60 it messes up ur brain u can end up like ali or even worse brain dead. he is the only person in boxing that can do that take vecation when ever he wants and come back looking the same u just dont want to admit that floyd trains really hard and he doesnt train like most fighters every afternoon he trains different time of the day. u and i both know he trains the hardest out of all boxers u know thatttt damn welll but u dont want to admit that. if u were in floyd shoes u wont take off some time off and spend it with ur family. answer me that and if u say noooo than u just patheticccc

Comment

Working...
                      X