Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is poppin with Dan (The Outlaw) Hardy??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is poppin with Dan (The Outlaw) Hardy??

What has happened to my boy since his Championship fight with GSP? The first Brit ever to fight for a title.... He got dominated, but held his own and did better than Koscheck IMO

I used to love watching this boy yu know, had a sick knockout punch and one serious chin on him!! Since the GSP fight he's got smashed up by Anthony Johnson lol, lost to Chris Lytle in his last ever UFC fight and got knocked out by Carlos Condit....
    He's goin down man, on one serious slippery slope! If he carries on Dana's gonna end up releasing him! Poor...

Sort it out Dan!

Theres a show about him showin his Lytle fight on Channel 5 in England right now....

He was a product of hype and image. Was never a very good fighter

Comment

The only thing poppin' with Hardy is his jaw every time he fights.

Comment

Lorenzo said something to the effect of he isn't going to drop Hardy because he likes him. On his twitter.

Hardy is good. Just can't wrestle. And got knocked out by freak chance as they threw the same exact combination. Condit just kept his hand in the right position, while Hardy tried to turn it over. Result, Hardy goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          He was a product of hype and image. Was never a very good fighter
          Yeah he probably kinda was still! He's always tryna sell his Outlaw shirts n bandanas, n has dat ****ery bright red mohawk lol. The geezers always laughing aswell, unless he's tired n gettin beat up. Was never a Very good fighter, but was a good fighter still... Good at stand up anyway...

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
          LMAO, I see where yur cumin from but he was never that bad b, he has been rocked a few times in his last 4 fights still, as have his opponents.
          N he can't wrestle for ****, but he can take pain and get out of submissions okay normally...

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
            the UFC gave him lots of easy fights to build up his record, now he's not getting easy fights. he'll never see another title shot but i bet he stays in the UFC for a long time

Comment

The ufc is letting him beat a few bums in small companys before they can feed him another bum or two so they can hype him back up so they can cash out on him on a British card to get clowned again against the next half decent fighter he fights. Seriously its disgusting. Dude should only have one win in the ufc against markham he's worse then Leonard Garcia with getting away with robberies because he's British and they need more British hypejobs. Just look at bisping he's fought two top 10 fighters and got schooled by Evans and destroyed by hendo.

Comment

I think yur spot on yu know Nates, but i never thought hewas that be bad to lose to Lytle and Johnson...
                British MMA is fockin real poor, n Hardy even lost a few over here lol...
                I don't even like Bisping, he's a minor n a jealous little biatch. Ross Pearson is the next British hype job. But i reckon Pearson will live up to it cos that boy is All Heart trust me!! Barboza will be the next big ting at Lightweight IMO, n did yu see the performance he put in against him? He'd get dropped with a heavy punch or kick, got straight back up n went on the front foot again toe to toe. That was a fockin sick fight man i swear down.
                I think he'd smash Guillard, goin on his last performance, Diaz would struggle against him, so would Gomi.
                He'll jump in the octagon with anyone, He loves it. He was smiling n laughin all through the Barboza fight, he's a fockin warrior. He was unlucky to lose that by split decision, should have been a draw at least...
                English fighters, wrestling n ground game is so poor though, its ****ery

Comment

Hell yeah l don't got nothing but love for Pearson after the barboza fight his hands are nice! But not sure hell ever be top 5 tho. Brad pickett is freakin nuts too ha that's who needs to be the face of British mma. But yeah **** bisping haha most obvious protected fighter evet! Still trying to figure out how he never fought maia marquardt or sonnen who were the big three besides silva for a few.years. but I just hate him for one reason Coming outta tuf I liked him but then hamil whoops his ass and he gets the worse decision ever and bisping has the nerve to yell at him go back to wrestling. Hardys training with gsp now believe it or not so maybe he could do better but daley has always been my fav heir if only he had.takedown defense!

Comment

British MMA fighters are nearly as bad as the boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X