No announcement yet.

Best Achievement/Trophy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Achievement/Trophy

What is your most prized or favorite Achievement on 360 or Trophy on PS3.

All I will say is I beat Demons Souls, bitches.
    Last edited by Ether; 01-24-2010, 03:07 PM.

I got one on Pro Evo 2009 where you had to win every league and cup, and beat every national team. That took an eternity, but I got there in the end.

Comment

Anyone got GTA 4 99% achivement?

Comment

Tomb Raider Anniversary, all time trials.

was a ***** to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          What is your most prized or favorite Achievement on 360 or Trophy on PS3.

All I will say is I beat Demons Souls, bitches.
          Whats your PSN?

Comment

PM sent!

Also, getting the War Hero trophy/achievement(Beat RE5 on professional, though alot of ******* used inf. ammo) on Resident Evil 5 was no joke either.

Comment

Getting every achievement from Fallout 3 and all the DLC's. Favourite game but took forever

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Getting every achievement from Fallout 3 and all the DLC's. Favourite game but took forever
                I have about 200 gamerpoints left to go, i need to find all tapes in the ufo, and some other stuff.

Comment

Fallout 3 isn't really that hard just time consuming, it's like Resistance 2's 10,000 kill trophy and level up one co-op class to full. Not exactly hard but takes forever.

You must have put ages into the DLC trophies.

My favorite achievement (though not technically a trophy or achievement was beatin Devil May Cry 3 (and 4) on Dante Must Die Mode. My most recent "hard" trophy was beating all spec ops missions on Veteran Solo (only co-op in the two that require a partner) Which gave me the platinum trophy for the game

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    I have about 200 gamerpoints left to go, i need to find all tapes in the ufo, and some other stuff.
                    There's some video's on youtube of that boring ****. Use it..! it's save you a ****load of time. Hate those achievements. Like in Assassin's Creed ''Collect 500 flags'' **** NO!

Comment

Working...
                    X