Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain your decision on who you think will win on July 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's developing into a complete and all around boxer-puncher, he no longer has to worry about making weight, Tony only knows how to do one thing and that is come forward swinging wild with looping wide shots which Cotto will counter effectively.. Cotto's shots are short and accurate.

Cotto by left hook to the body Margo gets knocked out 9th round.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
      Bob Arum.

LOL, good 1...

Comment

I'm predicting a grueling fight with Cotto stopping Margarito in the very last round. Cotto will have to go through hell to win though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          He's developing into a complete and all around boxer-puncher, he no longer has to worry about making weight, Tony only knows how to do one thing and that is come forward swinging wild with looping wide shots which Cotto will counter effectively.. Cotto's shots are short and accurate.

Cotto by left hook to the body Margo gets knocked out 9th round.
          Sometimes, if you do just one thing really well, it is enough to win.

Comment

Cotto.......

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
              Sometimes, if you do just one thing really well, it is enough to win.
              Against B class fighters. Not against A class. Any one thing only takes you so far. Like speed, power, great jab, defense.... they can only alone let you win against a certain level of fighter.

Comment

marg will win because hes the bigger guy

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
                  marg will win because hes the bigger guy
                  Bigger guy always wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevbutler View Post
                    Bigger guy always wins?
                    brawler vs brawler bigger guy wins
                    yep cotto is a brawler unless he does his best imitation of calderon he will lose
                    kinda like rafa marquez vz vazquez, marquez was the better boxer and punched hard but vazquez by the fact that he was bigger and had a huge heart won
                    now margarito is like vazquez but he has a better chin and the size difference between him and cotto is also bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      I'm predicting a grueling fight with Cotto stopping Margarito in the very last round. Cotto will have to go through hell to win though.

I know you're good with predictions Scott. So if that happens...wow lol. But I'm expecting the same thing. I expect to see flashes of the Castillo-Corrales first fight but with Cotto doing a little more boxing. Both fighters will get rocked or even knocked down before the end. I think the body shots will be the undoing for Margarito in this fight. Cotto by late stoppage.I also think this fight will live up to every bit of the hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X