Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Excited, Details a Very Active Fight Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Excited, Details a Very Active Fight Schedule

Michael Conlan is already a well-traveled fighter having performed in New York, Chicago and most recently in Brisbane, Australia during his short three-fight career. Now he prepares for his next assignment on September 22nd in Tucson, Arizona.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is there like a mnemonic to remember which Conlan is which? The amount of times I've clicked on an article thinking it's going to be about the Olympic middle finger guy, when it's actually about his brother who fights under Frank Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      Is there like a mnemonic to remember which Conlan is which? The amount of times I've clicked on an article thinking it's going to be about the Olympic middle finger guy, when it's actually about his brother who fights under Frank Warren.
      Jamie Conlans is the one whos face is always battered to pieces from the wars he gets himself into.

Also suppose if you remember him as the middle finger one, just M=middle finger M=Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Jamie Conlans is the one whos face is always battered to pieces from the wars he gets himself into.

Also suppose if you remember him as the middle finger one, just M=middle finger M=Michael
        Heheyy, that'll work.

Comment

3 fights in 5 months is a solid start. I'd hope they move him up a tiny lil bit. Think Shakur has fought the better opposition so far, but I tend to think Conlan is the better guy, at least right this moment. Kinda feel Shakur is still a work in progress more than Conlan.

Comment

Working...
          X